Chapter 7

Ayato got up lazly not feeling too well, he brushed it off and got up too go to the bathroom. Finally get on his uniform, he went down stairs seeing a nicly wrapoed bento with a note from Ayano

"Hey baby bro made you some bento
- Ayano"

Ayato sighed looking at the clock it was 7:30 he took a few deep breathes before going too the kitchen too make himselfe some breakfist "Finally friday" Ayato mummbled feeling... Nothing "Oh well" he took his eggs and bacon and ate silenty.

He soon heard the sound of his doorbell ringing he got too check it out but soon regreted, seeing pissed Osano "Oh boy" Ayato thought and started prepering for the out-come "DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I BEEN WAITTING!??" And tons more. He placed his hands on his ears trying not too listen "Sorry" Ayato said feeling more tired "No apology taken" Osano said crossing his arms "Ok lets stop fighting, please" Taro said "Alright" Ayato said motionless.

Ayato soon came too the school and was suprised by Aso who hugged him thightly  "Go-Good morning Aso" Ayato said squising the words out of him "I heard your first class was PE wanna join me in a early run?" Aso asked but before Taro could answer he saw Info-kun, Info-kun signaled for Taro too come to him "I'm sorry but theres something I have to do, sorry" Taro apologized and left with Info-kun.

"Alright Info, what do you want?" Ayato said not sure of what was the feeling in his gut "I need you too kill someone" Ayato's emotionless didn't change "Why?" info smirked "The little bitch rat me out too the teacher that I cheated on a test, but I didn't" Info-kun said in a happy voice.

"This is her picture and come back after school for a knife" Ayato nodded and quickly left.

He left too the PE lockerooms and changed before the teacher noticed he was gone

"Ayato!.... Ayato!!"

"Here sir!" Ayato said coming just in time

"Alright, for today you'll be doing 2 laps across the gym, let's go chop chop!" The teacher said. Ayato started running when  Aso catched up too him "Hey Ayato wanna meet up tommorow?" Aso asked with a soft pink blush spread across his cheeks "I'll see" Ayato only said and continued the run "So Ayato, do you like somebody?" Ayato didn't know the answer but quickly said "Eh... No I don't think so"

Aso looked down for a moment before starting another talk "So Ayato which one of the boys do you like the most?" Aso asked after they finished the lap and now started streching "I don't know you all are the same" Ayato simply answered "Oh.... Well I didn't mean it like that but which one would you call a best friend?" Aso asked again "Well... I don't know, I only knew you guys for like a month or two" Ayato said, Aso's face dropped again  but Ayato soon fixed it by asking the same question Aso asked him.

"Well... You of course" Aso said walking with Ayato back too the lockeroom "Hah bad choice indeed" Aso laughed at his friends remake "Yeah I know you're all edgy and quite and you look like you're about too murder someone" Aso commented Ayato faked a laugh and went too his cooking class with Amao

"Hey Ayato~ Hows your morning been?" Amao asked preapering the indgridients "Good" Ayato simply answered "Thats nice too hear" Amao said "What are we baking today?" Ayato asked "Cinammon roll cakes" Amao said "Sounds tasty" Ayato said faking a smile, Amao blushed a sight at the sight "Y-yes" Amao said

They started baking but Ayato was had trouble mixing "Hahah... Ayato are you having trouble?" Amao asked

Ayato nodded giving up at trying "Right, so... Relax your hand" Amao said taking Ayatos hand and slowly started mixing "Thank you Amao" Amao blushed a rose red color "Y-yes" Amao answered.

Soon they were finished with the cakes and placed the uncooked cakes into the oven "Thamk you for the help, Ayato" Amao said "Seems like you done more" Ayato said Amao laughed and hugged Ayato which took him by suprise "You seem too like social connection" Ayato said "Yeah" Amao answered.

Soon the school was finished and Ayato was hearing a lot interasting stories from Osano about the new substitute teacher. Ayato said goodbye too both of his friends, as he entered the room he got a messege from Info-kun

Info-kun

Sunday 15 o'clock don't be late 😔😉

Ayato glared at his phone but left it on read since he didn't wanna bother with Info-kun bullshit today.

He did his routine, did his homework, played some games and went too sleep he also decided too accept Aso's invitation. He slept peacefully that night without nightmares