Chapter 3

Ayato P.O.V

My fucking alarm clock woke me up again.I got up lazly to the bathroom brushed my teeth and putted my uniform on I walked to school I forgot about Osano and Taro when I got to the school I heard a voice "YOU BAKA!!" He yelled I turned around but Osano wasent yelling at me he was yelling at a boy with short blond hair, Taro was on the ground his uniform was a bit dirty maybe becouse of the fall I walked up to them "Osano what's going on?" I asked Osano looked at me his face turned pink but just little "Ayato-kun!"

"Hey who's this cutie over here?" The blond guy said I knew he was talking about me I looked him in the eyes he smirked "I'm Aso I was jogging when I accidentally crashed into your friends" He said I looked at Osano "Is it true?" I looked at him dead in the eye he gulped he nodded "Alright... I'm sorry for the trouble Osano cossed and Taro are you ok?" I asked him he nodded "Alright gentleman let's go to school" I said and started walking "Cute" Aso whisperd but I coudel hear him loud and clear.

3 person P.O.V

The school bell rang and Ayato was going too the bakery near the school he started walking when he saw a familiar boy there it was Taro's brother "H-Hey kid?" The kid looked at him his face turned bright red "H-Hi!" He said happily and came running to him  "I'm sorry for running away yesterday!" He said really fast "Its fine I'm Ayato what's I didn't quite get your name" Ayato said kindly "I'm Hanako Taro's younger brother!" He said "Nice to meet ya kid now I got to go and buy myselfe a bagel" Ayato said going to the bakery.

A few minutes before P.E

Ayato was going to the locker room when he saw Oko being bullied by some random dudes Ayato felt something inside of him like anger, rage he droped his bag and walked to the bullies "FREAK!" One of them said and that one never saw the light again Ayato kicked him in the stomach so hard he fell down on his knees another tried to punch him but Ayato cought his hand and made him flew back a little another one wanted to punch him but someone's arm stopped them Ayato looked behind him his 'saviour' had long,golden hair Ayato  looked at the boy he was holding the bully by the neck.

"Who are you?!"Ayato said the boy didnt answer just walked away "AYATO?!"Aso came running with Osano and Hanako "Are you ok?!"Both of them yelled "Y-yes"Ayato looked at Oko,Oko hugged him "T-thank you" he said and went into the locker room

After the hard day od school Ayato went back home after beeing scoolded by Osano the hall way and later by Taro after Osano explanded everything to him

Ayato did his usual after school routine and went to sleep