2.

****

****

ᴛɪᴋ ᴛɪᴋ ᴛɪᴋ ᴛɪᴋ ᴛɪᴋᴋᴋᴋᴋᴋᴋᴋᴋᴋᴋ--

"Arghhhh!! Stupid alarm clock. Shut your ugly mouth!! I was just about to win the match" Taehyung groaned and turned off the alarm clock. And he went back to his Dreamland again.

"Yaahhh!! You lazy ass wake up!! Check the clock!! It's 9am.If you won't wake up you would be fired today"Namjoon said flickering taehyung's forehead. " Why why whyyyyy!!!! Everyone is against my love. What have I just asked for!!I just asked to let me sleep peacefully. But no!! No one would grant my wish"Taehyung said sitting up rubbing his forehead and glared at Namjoon.

"Ok then complete your love story with your sleep and if your boss asked why were you late then tell him about your love story. I am sure your boss might be in tears after hearing your cute love story and as a present he would give you a long vacation with a resignation letter" Namjoon said rolling his eyes.

"Fine fine!! Stop. I don't want to hear your lecture in the morning.I am up. By the way talking about lecture aren't you going to university professor Kim? " Taehyung asked narrowing his eyes.

"Well for your kind information Dr. Kim, today I took a day off. I have a meeting with Yoongi. He is coming today so we have some discussions" Namjoon said.

" Oh so that's why you are lecturing me instead of your students!!"Taehyung glared.Namjoon chuckled at Taehyung.

"Wait !!Whatt!! Yoonie is coming today!!" Taehyung jumped on his bed forgetting about previous conversation.then he stopped on his tracks "why didn't you tell me hyung!! I could have took a day off too. I wanna spend time with Yoongi hyung" Taehyung whined.

"Don't worry taebear he is staying today so you can meet him when you would be back from your work! So now hurry up tae Or you would be late which I think you would. So take a shower and come down stairs" Namjoon said ruffling his hair.

Taehyung eyes widened when he noticed the time, he cursed under his breath'𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵!! 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵!! 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦!! ".He hurriedly went to washroom, brushed his teeth and took a shower.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Taehyung belonged in a middle class family.He was happy with whatever he had in his life. He just don't want anything because he already have everything, a caring family, friends, and a job with a good amount of salary. Though he also had seen his parents struggle how they would put a smile on their face just to make them happy when they are not happy. His father's job didn't pay a lot to his family.how his father overworked,just to built the house.He also witnessed ups and downs in his family. He know the value of his parents's real smile. He made a promise to himself he would always protect his family at any cost.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Coming out from the shower, he dressed up and went down stairs. " Good morning ma! Good morning appa! "Tae greeted his parents hurriedly.