19.

Omo!! 5

Omo!! 5.5k+ reads!!! Thank you very much everyone 💜💚

━━━━━━━ ♡ ━━━━━━━

I am in front of your house.
√√seen 12:56 am
---

After reading the messages Taehyung widened his eyes in disbelief. He nervously chuckled at himself "he won't be here at this hour right? He's just trying to prank me somehow right?" Taehyung murmured to himself.

Then an idea came into his mind and he decided to check if Jungkook was really here or not!! from his balcony. He slowly went there and peeked from there. He almost screeched but he hold himself when he noticed Jungkook's car.

He widened his eyes and slowly went downstairs so anyone would not be disturbed. He opened the door and closed it slowly without any sound well it sounded a bit like those horror movie doors. He went to Jungkook's car and tapped on the window.

Slowly the glass of the window slide down and Jungkook's head popped up. Taehyung crossed his arms to his chest "what are you doing here Mr. Jeon?" Taehyung asked. Then he saw Jungkook eyeing him from head to toe amusedly.

He frowned and looked at himself to become a blushing mess. He was so shocked that he didn't noticed what he was wearing before coming down. He was wearing an oversized red and white striped tee with black short and last but not the least his fluffy unicorn slipper. He was looking adorable.

Jungkook coughed and cleared his throat "well yeah! I was thinking something-" His words were cut off by Taehyung "yeah? I also think a lot at midnight but I don't visit people at this hour" Taehyung said scrunching his nose cutely.

Jungkook huffed "well yeah! I know but I was just feeling like sharing it with you! By the way you are also awake at this hour? That's why you're late for your job sometimes" Jungkook said making Taehyung roll his eyes.

"You really came here at this hour to lecture me? And for your kind information! I was reading book" Taehyung said and Jungkook hummed.

"Get in the car" Jungkook said turning his other side to open the car's door. "Excuse me? I guess I heard wrong maybe" Taehyung said and Jungkook rolled his eyes "get in Dr. Kim" Jungkook said and Taehyung did as jungkook told him to do.

"Put on the seat belt" Jungkook said pulling the accelerator. "You must be kidding me! I'm not going anywhere like this" Taehyung said crossing his arms again shaking his head indicating towards his dress.

Jungkook rolled his eyes again and leaned towards Taehyung and locked taehyung's seat belt maintaining a eye contact with Taehyung. They both could feel each other's hot breathe fanning over their lips. Taehyung widened his eyes still registering what's happening.

Jungkook leaned back and started his car and Taehyung looked outside after snapping out from his thoughts to cover the blush. Jungkook glanced at him and smirked then continued to drive.