20.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Taehyung entered Jeon's household with an usual way bowing and greeting good morning to Yashi. He slowly went towards the living room and saw everyone there. Everyone had a frown on their faces except Somi.

He felt a little awkward but decided to greet them like he usually do "Good Morning aunty" He greeted Mrs. Jeon. Mrs. Jeon looked at him for a second them smiled a little. "Good morning and Tae can you come with me in my room? I have something to talk with you" Mrs. Jeon said and Taehyung would be lying if he said he didn't feel nervous but nodded his head nonetheless.

They went to Mrs. Jeon's room and sat on the bed like they usually do. "So Tae did you read today's newspaper?" Mrs. Jeon asked and Taehyung tilted his head with furrowed eyebrows "no sorry! I usually didn't find anytime to read them because I have to come here on time aunty" Taehyung replied and Mrs. Jeon hummed.

"Is there something between you and kook?" Mrs. Jeon asked making Taehyung widened his eyes and gasp "No aunty! There's nothing between us! We just became friends" Taehyung replied immediately making Mrs. Jeon smile a little.

"Why aunty what's the matter and what's up with newspaper?" Taehyung asked and Mrs. Jeon sighed "were you and kook went to any cafe yesterday after the party?" Mrs. Jeon asked and Taehyung nodded his head as he didn't find any reason to lie to Mrs. Jeon.

"Yes aunty! Jungkook wanted to give me a treat because we were trying to reunite my hyung and Jin hyung and we got success! We also decided to be friends with each other" Taehyung explained shortly and Mrs. Jeon hummed then smiled at Taehyung.

"Thank god! You're truly honest Tae! Maybe when you guys were in parking lot! A reporter spotted you guys then clicked a photo and made an article exaggerating few things" Mrs. Jeon said and Taehyung looked at her with wide mouth "What!? Oh god! Why! I hate these reporters! What they wrote aunty?" Taehyung asked in a curious tone.

"Nothing much just something like 'what's going on between famous business tycoon and famous nutritionist at night' we were surprised to see the news" Mrs. Jeon said making Taehyung scrunch his nose cutely with a frown "they are so bad! Can't they see people in peace!?" Taehyung said with a huff.

Mrs. Jeon cooed then ruffled Taehyung's hair "Don't worry! Kook is looking after the matter! It's nothing actually! But I guess the newspaper agency is going to be banned from now on! Jungkook has anger issues and he was very angry" Mrs. Jeon said with a sigh and Taehyung nodded his head.

"Also you were talking about your brother and Jin! Are they together? Are they gay?" Mrs. Jeon asked and Taehyung stiffened thinking about the question. Suddenly he thought about Somi and became more nervous.

Taehyung slowly nodded his head "yeah! T-they're aunty! " Taehyung said looking down thinking if Mrs. Jeon was homophobic.

"Oh my gosh! They'll make a cute couple! Jin finally found his match! He had done a lot for us! And don't be nervous Tae! It's completely fine to feel attention towards same gender! I am not like those homophobic persons" Mrs. Jeon said with a smile and Taehyung sighed in relief thinking about Somi. But again he thought will Mrs. Jeon's reaction same when she will find out about her own child?