14.

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

Jungkook also looked at that way and his eyes widened.

There his sister Somi! She was kissing a girl in the corner of the cafe which was just opposite from their table. Jungkook was staring at them without blinking.

He snapped out of his thoughts when Taehyung cleared his throat "Stop staring at them! It's feeling like you're taking tips from them how to make out" Taehyung said making Jungkook groan.

"Dr.kim ! She's my sister! I'm curious about her! What's happening in her life! I'm her elder brother! I've to look after her wellbeing" Jungkook said seriously .

"I can understand it but Mr. Jeon are you by chance homophobic! If you're please don't separate her from her partner!" Taehyung said seriously making Jungkook sigh. "I don't have any problem if she'll love a girl Dr. Kim! I'm just nervous about her life! If the other girl isn't good for her!and I am here too for Jin and Your hyung" Jungkook said for the first time softly.

Taehyung don't know what came to him but he slowly took Jungkook's hands in his and squeezed it making Jungkook calm. Jungkook almost flinched but then he became calm too. He likes Taehyung's touch. He liked the way Taehyung's soft palm touched his a bit rough one.

"I-I think! If we can look after namjin then we can look after Somi noona too! You're right that it's really a matter of something serious that if the other girl is the right one for her! But don't just question her suddenly when you'll visit home! Maybe she isn't ready to tell you guys! Be friendly with her and give her some comfort. We can surely check about the girl "taehyung said softly too for the first time and Jungkook almost purred at Taehyung's comforting words.

Jungkook nodded his head" That means double mission?"jungkook asked playfully suddenly which Taehyung returned with giggle "Yes! Double mission"They were so into the conversation that they didn't even noticed that They were still holding each other's hands.

In the meantime Namjoon came to the Cafe and was searching for a table as Taehyung said Yoonji wanted to talk with him. He didn't see anyone so he decided to take a table and wait for her.

Jin also visited the cafe right after Namjoon! He was also searching for the client Jungkook told him on call but he saw none. He furrowed his eyebrows and decided to take a table. He sat on a table. "Uhm! Sir if you don't mind.. Can you share the table with someone? This table is already booked and we already gave one more person a empty table so if you'll share!?" One waiter came to him and asked him.

"Uhm! I came here to meet one too! But I guess it's getting late too.. Maybe the person will not come today! It's okay show me the table I'll share" Jin replied he felt he should go from there as he thought the non existed client won't come today but then he felt a little hungry as he was working in office too much.