9.

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Taehyung came back home earlier like the day before. Mrs. Kim was a bit concerned about sudden early returning from office but she decided to shrugged it off when she noticed the frown on Taehyung's face. She decided to cheer up Taehyung's mood by making his favorite pastry cake.

Taehyung was really happy to see his mother's efforts to make him happy.So he decided to spend the time with Mrs. Kim and Granny Kim. They shared how was their day to each other except Taehyung. He couldn't tell them, he knew they'd be so worried. In evening Namjoon came and he was very happy to see Taehyung smiling.

After dinner Namjoon decided to talk with Taehyung about his day. Namjoon was stressed thinking about his brother. And Taehyung shared his secrets with him only. That's why when Namjoon asked him what happened today , he told him everything about Jungkook and his deal. Namjoon was disappointed again but he decided to comfort his brother now.

They were in the balcony of Taehyung's room, when taehyung said"Hyung today I met Jin hyung!at Mr. Jeon's office" Namjoon widened his eyes and instantly a sadness washed over his face.

"How's he!? His health!!?" Namjoon asked the sadness was lingering in his voice. Taehyung felt so helpless that moment he wanted to do anything to make his two hyungs happy!.

"He's okay hyung! He's Mr. Jeon's secretary! He said he got the scholarship for the university he always dreamed of back then!!" Taehyung replied patting Namjoon's back. Namjoon nodded his head "Tae go to sleep! Maybe you will go to Jeon's house from now but still there's one day between and I think you should go to your office tomorrow and talk about it with chanyeol so go and sleep now" Namjoon said.

Taehyung groaned but he agreed whatever Namjoon said. "Okay! Sweet Night joonie hyung" Taehyung said hugging Namjoon. Namjoon ruffled his hair and smiled "Night taebear!! Go and don't worry I will wake you up tomorrow but tae can I stay here for more few minutes?The fresh air is so refreshing"Namjoon asked. " Sure hyung!! Why even you are asking!? Even if you wanted to spend the night here.. You can !!just aware of the mosquitoes okay! "Taehyung giggled and Namjoon chuckled.

Taehyung went to his bed after that. Namjoon looked at outside and closed his eyes " Hope you are okay Jinnie! Do you miss me!?I miss you every moment Jin! The memories we had in past will always restored in my heart!!hope you are happy with him!"He said opening his eyes. Slowly some tears started rolling down from his eyes .

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

The next day went like a wind for Taehyung. And it was finally the day he had to go to Jungkook's house. He was still angry at jungkook but his mother didn't do anything to him. And she's his patient.. He will do everything to make her health good.