45.

***

***

“jungkook this isn't really a good way to joke around!” taehyung said, eyes screamed desperation of hope that jungkook is just joking while his heart started beating rapidly as he has a feeling that jungkook wasn't joking. 

“this isn't a topic for joking taehyung ! I-I am really sorry but I think we should end it here” jungkook said head hung low when he noticed taehyung's facial expressions going neutral. 

“any reason behind your sudden decision?” taehyung asked, voice cracked a little. 

jungkook slowly nodded his head and muttered, “taehyung! ma isn't really happy with our relationship. she's been stressing over . her health really went down few backs then because of the stress—” jungkook couldn't finish his sentence taehyung cut his words off,

“mr.jeon!”

jungkook winced mentally at how cold taehyung's voice sounded and addressing him as ‘mr.jeon’ instead of ‘jungkook Or kookie’ like usual.

he lifted up his head a little when he heard a dry chuckle leaving past through the blonde male's lips. 

the stare of the nutritionist's was intense that he felt himself looking down again. 

“mr.jeon i will suggest you one thing that before going for a relationship next time, consult with your mother at first. so it won't waste someone's precious time and play with their feelings”

taehyung said gritting through his teeth and was ready to leave from there but a grip on his wrist stopped him, 

“tae please listen i am sor—”

“leave my hand! there's nothing to listen anymore! good bye jungkook” with that taehyung freed his hand from the other's grip and left from there. 

‘good bye jungkook’

the three words continued to ring in his head as he watched his lover leaving him, his shadow slowly fading away in the darkness. 

he didn't even noticed when tears started rolling down on his cheeks , heart clenching harshly in his chest as his back hitted the side of his car. 

he bit onto his bottom lip harshly almost drawing some blood from the fragile skin , tasting the iron like taste on his tongue along with the salty taste of his tears.

he wiped his eyes with the back of his shirt's sleeves and went inside the car. he looked at the kim household for a last time before leaving from there to somewhere else.

the only place that comes in his head right now .

***

mrs.jeon looked at the wall clock worriedly as it's already went past jungkook's returning time. she fidgets on her place and again asked her brother if junkook has returned and mr.jung again replied 'no' with a sigh.