44.

****

****

"hey!"

jungkook turned around when he felt a weight on his shoulder, he smiled as he came face to face with taehyung pouting leaning on his shoulder.

"hey baby what happened?why pouting huh? " jungkook said wrapping one of his arm around taehyung's waist, pulling him on his lap .

taehyung huffed wrapping his arms around jungkook's shoulder and said grumpily,

"stop calling me in between my work! it's work from home for you but it's my work place, i just can't come and meet you always just because we're dating! i have to do my job well too"

taehyung scolded scrunching his eyebrows and jungkook cooed at his boyfriend and pecked him on his nose,

"fine fine but what about if your boyfriend needs you hm?"

heat crawled up against taehyung's cheeks and averted his gaze from jungkook's intense fond gaze muttering lowly,

"it's not like only you miss and need your boyfriend! i feel like that too"

"so come and meet your boyfriend whenever you want and do whatever you wish to" jungkook said caressing the apple of taehyung's cheeks.

licking his dry lips, taehyung bit his bottom lip and looked at jungkook,
"then how am i supposed to look after aunty dumbo"taehyung said and smacked jungkook on his forehead.

jungkook glared and playfully peppered taehyung's whole face with kisses, "fine! "

taehyung giggled with flustered cheeks and got up from jungkook's lap, "let's meet after my work hour finished okay?"

jungkook nodded his head with a wide grin as he watched taehyung leaving his room. he sighed dreamily and went back to his work with a whine.

***

"dr.kim there was this letter from hospital! i think it's for you" yashi said handing him an envelope and taehyung frowned slightly, why would someone send a letter to jungkook's address instead of his home address.

nevertheless, he bowed at yashi greatfully and opened the envelope slowly. his mouth formed an 'o' shape when he saw what's inside the envelope.

"i think i should read it in front of aunty!" he said and made his way towards mrs. jeon's room.

when he entered the room he saw mrs.jung was present there too so he cleared his throat gaining their attention towards him.

mrs.jeon looked at him with a blank expression like she's behaving with taehyung from past month and mrs.jung rolled her eyes as usual.

he sighed inwardly and said, "aunty these are your medical reports, i haven't checked them yet so if you don't mind can we check them together? "

mrs. jeon nodded her head and motioned him to sit beside her on the bed. taehyung smiled a little and opened the envelope again, pulling out the reports on the process.