4.

━━━━━━◇◆◇━━━━━━

━━━━━━◇◆◇━━━━━━

Two and half hours had passed. Mr. And Mrs. Jung were visibly worried and tensed. From outside you would feel jungkook was calm but he wasn't in inside.He was feeling numb. They were seated on the bench near the OT area. Their ears perked up when they heard the announcement.

'Relatives of Mrs.Jeon Lili please come to the OT area'

They went there and Mr. Jung noticed the doctor who was in charge of Mrs. Jeon's Operation was coming out.

"What happened doctor? Everything is okay right?? Lili is fine right!" Mr. Jung asked. "How is my mother doctor?" Jungkook asked this time.

"Relax everyone and let's go to my cabin. We can talk about it there. And we are transferring her to the room 123.She is okay now" The doctor replied with a small smile but then he looked at Jungkook and said"Mr.jeon I wanted to talk few things to you. You need to know them" "sure doctor..." "doctor wang. I am doctor Jackson Wang"Jungkook nodded his head and followed the doctor along with Mr. And Mrs. Jung.

"Please take a seat" Dr. Wang said when they reached his cabin. They nodded and took seats."so Mr. Jeon Your mother is fine right now but she needed someone to observe her altime""what do you mean! Doctor? "Jungkook asked with a raised brow.

"Listen carefully Mr. Jeon as I was saying we did few tests and we noticed that the reason behind her today's Heart attack was sudden excitement which caused her Blood pressure high. Our body makes a 'stress hormone' named Cortisol which increases body fat. It narrows blood vessels and raises blood pressure to boost blood flow. Also the test said She didn't eat today and was stressed because of something maybe. And maybe thereafter something happened which excited her and it caused the heart attack "Dr.wang was explaining. Jungkook felt anger upon hearing his mother didn't eat anything today and nobody noticed that.

"Also the tests said she is at the point of obesity! Her blood pressure is so high!!and she needs to eat properly only healthy foods or else it can harm her health more!Maybe next time we can't even save her!"Dr.wang finished finally. " What should I do now doctor!?"Jungkook asked worriedly. "Well I can help you Mr. Jeon"Dr.wang said with a smile.

Seoul 365MC Hospital(Taehyung's Work place)~

'Fucking finally! Now I can go home!Yoongi hyung is also coming' Taehyung smiled at the thought of his hyung. He packed his things and bid his co-workers goodbye. He went to the parking area and made his way to his bike.

Kim household~

Taehyung parked his bike in the garage and pressed the door bell.Mrs.kim opened the door and smiled. "How was your day tae? " Mrs. Kim asked "As usual ma but I also met a cute girl today! She was so cute" Taehyung replied happily.