48.

***

***

“ so what brought you here at this time taehyung-shi ?” jisoo asked looking at the male beside her. they're currently standing in front of jisoo's house.

“ you can call me taehyung let's drop the formalities first okay?” taehyung said fidgeting with his rings and jisoo nodded, “ fine i am good with everything as long as it won't make you uncomfortable”

and taehyung smiled at that genuinely before speaking,

“ i usually tell my brother and sister about the things going on in my life, we share small to big all kind of problems but today i couldn't share the incident happened at the restaurant to them. they're already handling enough with their lives a-and i didn't wanted to increase it more ”

jisoo nodded listening to him, “ i think it's normal actually, i tend to share my thoughts to my parents too but at some certain times we actually have to hide things from them. it can be because of various things, sometimes don't want to become a burden or sometimes the thing might can hurt them more than it did to us.”

“ exactly! after adulting we all realize that everything doesn't stay at the points how we used to be in childhood or we do face that what we had pre planned for our future doesn't go that way as well!

just like me i thought when i'll be an adult and fall in love, it's gonna be the best love story. me and my partner will do anything to fight for each other but in reality it became nothing but a tragic story ” taehyung said with a bitter smile making jisoo frown before travelling her hands up to pat him on his shoulder,

“ if you don't mind can you tell me about you and mr. jeon jungkook's story? i heard he's the nations heartthrob, most eligible bachelor, very charming yet reserved. he never dated someone before and prefer to focus on his family and work and stay away from social media! just like you. you both have very similar personality ”

taehyung smiled sadly before speaking, “ we really have very similar personality, just like he thinks focusing on the work is better, i think it too. both of us love to share our spare time with family. i was his mother's nutritionist at the beginning you can say we were some kind of rivals, always fighting over small things. mr. rude is what i used to call him. ”

the nickname brought a smile on his face feeling nostalgic before he continued,

“ then we became friends. our sudden midnight meetings of talking about our problems, me listening to him speaking about his work or anything. i didn't even realized when i fell in love while listening to him ranting and got lost in the galaxy in his eyes .

i of course was in denial at first thinking that's just friendly attraction even if my noona used to tell me constantly that it's more than that. i still remember that day when he broke into my room at night and we cuddled together for the first time. i felt so safe and comforted in his arms, the warmth radiating from his body was enough to erase all the cold in the room, in my heart.