21.

»»--⍟--««

»»--⍟--««

"What happened between you and Lara?"

The question took off guard Taehyung. He raised a brow at Jungkook with narrowed eyes.

"I'm waiting for your answer Taehyung" Jungkook asked calmly but his eyes held intensity. Taehyung found it amusing.

"Nothing Jungkook! I just talked to her that she should move on! It's just some infatuation!" Taehyung replied. Before Jungkook could talk a waiter came and interrupted them "Sir your orders?" The waiter asked politely.

"We'll order later! Give us some time! Go from here now" Jungkook said with a groan making the waiter a bit scare. The waiter looked at Taehyung who was also confused about Jungkook's behavior.

Taehyung looked at the waiter "Please give us some time and sorry for his behavior" He said and the waiter left them.Taehyung then looked at Jungkook "Are you okay? No need to snap at the poor boy like that! He's just doing his work! Jungkook" Taehyung said softly.

Jungkook sighed "I know! But you're telling me that nothing happened between you guys there but when I went to Lara's room! You guys were hugging each other" Jungkook said.

"Oh yeah! Lara asked so I let her! Believe me Jungkook! Nothing happened! I won't let happen because I see Lara as my Sister! Nothing more" Taehyung said and Jungkook hummed somehow sighed in relief. He himself don't know why he needed any reassurance.

"So shall we order now? And today it will be my treat" Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled a little "Sure" And Taehyung called the waiter "One chocolate chip cookie dough icecream for me and what about you Jungkook?" Taehyung asked looking at Jungkook.

"One mint chocolate chip ice cream for me" Jungkook replied and the waiter noted their orders down and left them with a small bow.

"You like mint chocolate chip ice cream!? That toothpaste?it's like toothpaste cooked with chocolate!waste of chocolate" Taehyung asked scrunching his nose.

"Yeah! I like it or else why would I order it if I don't like it?and why are you looking at me like that! They don't taste like toothpaste! If it is they could have name it toothpaste ice cream instead of mint chocolate chip ice cream" Jungkook retorted back.

"Whatever you say Jeon" Taehyung said with a huff. "Whatever you say Kim" Jungkook mimicked Taehyung making Taehyung glaring at him with a angry pout.

Before they could argue more the waiter came back with their orders. Taehyung looked at his ice cream with sparkling eyes "My ice cream" He said taking the ice cream bowl. Jungkook looked at him with amused eyes chuckling to himself because of Taehyung's childish behavior.