Your First Kiss

Sam:

It was prom night and Sam was your date. You'd been dating for a few months and neither of you had the guts to kiss the other. They were announcing prom kind and queen right now and Colby was announcing the results. What happened next was unexpected.

"Prom Queen is... (Y/N) (Y/L/N)!" Colby screamed. Your jaw dropped and Sam kissed your cheek before you headed to the stage. Colby gently placed the crown on your head and you stood behind him so he could announce prom king. "And your prom kind is... my man Sam Golboch!" He screamed. What? This had to be a set up.

Your POV

Sam walked up to the stage and Colby placed the crown on his head. "Time for their dance thing." Colby announced causing everyone to laugh. Sam gently held my hand as the music played and we danced slowly.

"Ya know, I never thought I'd get this lucky." Sam said.

"What? Being prom king?" I asked.

"No, meeting such an amazing person so early in life." He replied. I blushed. "She's beautiful, smart, caring, and an amazing girlfriend. Tonight they proved what I've been trying to tell her all along, she's my queen. When we get older we'll have little mini princes and princesses, and we'll have our own little kingdom." He grinned. At this point I was crying. "I love you, (Y/N)." He smiled at me. Sam cupped my face in his hands before leaning towards me. Then I felt his lips touch mine and everyone cheered.

I knew I wanted to be with him from that point on.

Colby:

You and Colby were both angry. You were convinced he didn't love you because in school he'd ignore you, he'd never once kissed you, not even held your hand. How could you know if someone loves you when they don't show it?

"You don't love me!"

"I love you with every ounce of my being!" He snapped.

"Then why don't you show it? Too scared to lose your new found popularity because I'm a loser?" You couldn't hold back the tears anymore.

"No, please don't cry." Colby whimpered. "I hate when you cry."

"I hate it when you're the reason I cry." You sobbed.

"I'm so sorry." Colby walked towards me and held my face in his hands. My tears were wiped away by his thumbs and he pulled my into a hug and rubbed my back. "I hate when I'm the reason you cry too." He added. "It should never be like that. A boyfriend should never make his beautiful girlfriend cry, especially when it's because she thinks he doesn't love her. Even though he does, with every little piece of his heart. He does a really bad job showing it, but he does."

"Why are you talking in the third person?" You laughed.

"Because I knew it'd make you laugh. I do love you. Screw the popularity, my one true friend accepts you and I love you, so that's all that matters." Then he kissed me. I felt sparks and he smiled into the kiss.