Colby Imagine For Mary

A/N I am a horrible person because this was requested in August 2015 and it is now March of 2016. I'm sorry it has taken so long Mary! Hope you enjoy!

Mary's POV

Colby and I had just gotten back from a date at a nearby restaurant. The waitress was flirting and he flirted back. Now we are fighting.

"Why are you such a jerk?" I yelled. "You were undressing her with your eyes right in front of me."

"No I wasn't!"

"Stop pretending like it didn't happen!" I stepped closer so we're inches apart. This had been going on for hours.

"Stop pretending that I am some man whore that's just going to cheat on you!"

"You're an asshole, Colby!"

"Well, Mary you are clingy. It's annoying!" That's when Sam came in.

"Cut it out, both of you. You never fight like this. What is going?" Sam asked.

"Colby was flirting with the waitress on our date."

"For the last time I was not." He retorted. I took a deep breath and turned on my heel to walk away. I slid down the bedroom wall into a ball and started crying. I could hear Sam getting mad at Colby. He was extremely rude and disrespectful. Why won't he just admit he was flirting?

"Are you okay?" Sam asked walking over to me and kneeling down. I nodded.

"No you're not. Come here." He opened his arms and crawled into them sobbing. I calmed down after a few minutes to see Colby in the doorway.

"I'm sorry. I was being stupid. Forgive me?" He asked.

"Of course." I got up and went to hug him. "I love you." I said into his shirt.

"I love you too, princess."