Sam Imagine for Megan

Megan's POV

Sam and I were on a dinner date at some fancy restaurant in the city. But Sam started getting weird when the waitress came over.

He kept looking at her with admiration.  Then he started flirting and she just flirted back.

"I'll be right back, babe." I said and got up to go to the bathroom.

When I came out I saw Sam kissing the girl right at our table. Tears flooded my eyes and I ran out of the restaurant.

I got to the apartment building, which happened to be the same as Sam and Colby's, and ran to my apartment. Colby came out when I was unlocking my door whilst sobbing loudly and he hugged me.

"Where's Sam?" He asked.

"He's a bit busy making out with the waitress." I snapped. He frowned and hugged me.

"I'm sorry." Then I heard Sam calling me down the hallway.

"Megan!" He screamed. When he came around the corner he saw me crying on Colby's shoulder. "I'm so sorry."

"No." I said pulling away from Colby. "If you were sorry or didn't mean it you wouldn't have kissed her." I quickly unlocked the door and slammed in his face.

I pulled of my clothes and went to bed.

When I woke up there was knocking at my door.

"Megan, baby, please let me in."

"Go away, Sam."

"I'm sorry." I heard his voice crack. "I know you probably hate me and you have every right to but please let me explain."

"Fine." I pulled the door open and there he stood with his red, puffy eyes. Sam pulled me into a hug and began crying again.

"I'm so sorry." He sobbed. "Please don't leave me. Please."

"Why?" I asked. "Why did you do it?"

"I'm so stupid. I got caught up the moment and it'll never happen again."

"Promise?" I pulled away from the hug to look into his eyes.

"Promise." He said. I stood on the tips of my toes and kissed him. He gently placed his hands on my face and kissed back.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Sam grinned.