You're in a Younow with them (best friend)

Sam:

You were sitting behind the camera watching, sadly you had your headphones in so your ears were basically bleeding. (Who else saw this one? I was wearing headphones and I was like dying.) Every time they screamed you jumped and ripped your headphones out.

"(Y/N) come ere'." Sam called. Colby scooted over and you were now live on camera.

"Hi."

"She's not our girlfriend, so don't freak out. (Y/N) is one third of the friendship we have. Us three all day everyday." Colby replied.

"She's probably the funniest." Sam said.

"These two are probably the dorkiest." You replied looking at them. They made a fake hurt expression causing you to laugh.

"She's laughing at our pain." Sam 'sobbed.'

"She's so mean to us." Colby cried. This only made you laugh harder. Colby pulled you towards him and he began to tickle you. Sam soon joined in and you were dying on camera. Once they stopped you caught your breath.

"This is what they do to me." You breathed out with a laugh.

Colby:

Somehow they managed to get away with a YouNow at lunch. It was so funny how every time someone tipped ten thousand bars they had to hold in their screams. The girls at the table next to you were laughing at them holding in their screams. Then they made the funniest face ever and you started laughing so hard. You covered your mouth so nothing could be heard but Sam and Colby had already seen.

"This girl is dying over here." Colby turned the camera around to face you.

"No one can pull off the faces they can and they kill me." You laughed even harder.

"So we're just gonna let her have her little moment." Sam laughed as the camera was turned back around.

"I'm sorry." You laughed. Your only other friend, who was a girl, came up behind you and you literally crapped yourself. A slight scream escaped your lips and you started cracking up.

"(Y/N) just got the crap scared out of her. So that's what's happening." Colby laughed.

"The bells about to ring, so we gotta go guys but we'll pick this up later maybe." Sam said and they waved goodbye and you waved too when they turned the camera to you.

"We should have her on YouNow's more often." Colby laughed.