Epilogue

***

***

March 12, 2021

Giggles and excited voices echoed through the walls of the huge mansion that had only heard cries in the past. The large structure had seen the worst, deaths and remorse but now as it witnessed joy it gleamed with sparkle. A family once had broken here, people had parted ways...life had turned a punishment but now...a family was blooming. Smiling and laughing it was growing stronger, together. So much had these four walls witnessed. Agonizing cries to gleeful laughs.

“Baba Again!” loud voice of a child called making the buff man sigh with tiredness. Seeing the look on his face the sisters giggled. Their slightly similar faces shone in excitement.

“You two are one big tornado!” The man said playfully glaring at the two making them laugh loudly as if their four years of mind had comprehended what was said. Shaking his head the man again kneeled down as the two princesses wanted their horse to take them on a ride. Squealing the two ran towards their father and one by one climbed up on his broad back.

“Where my princesses want to go?” He asked.

“Amma!” They shouted together earning a chuckle from their baba. Heading towards the dinning area leading to the kitchen where most probably the girls' amma and his wife, his Jaana was. A fond smile graced his lips as he neared the kitchen. Deciding to drop the munchkins before their mother could find them like this he stopped.

“Baba!” Again they shouted loudly making him grimace.

“Shh! You want your amma to find this?” Zoheb spoke making the girls shake their heads and instantly jump down on either side of him. He sighed in relief and straightened his back that had a slight ache after the whole play. He looked up only to gasp seeing the feminine figure standing just in front of him with her hands resting on her waist and a glare decorating her face. She eyed him and then the two girls on either side of him. Gulping his saliva Zoheb got on his feet and looked down at his daughters who had innocent looks on their faces. He knew where it was going, now they would say in their adorable manipulating voices 'baba said let's play horse-horse.'