Chapter 2: Where is Solace?

***

***

March 28,2020

Hollowness is something worth being feared...more than enemies. Hollowness could kill more easily than your foe. That's what it was doing to Zoheb...killing him ever so slowly. Each ounce of him being killed each moment as if fate was adamant on making him feel pain to the maximum.

He layed lifeless on the bed lost in another world...a world he used to imagine and still did. An imagination he knew would never come true...a lost imagination.

Every time he used to question himslef about his existence...why was he in this place. Why was he alive? Yet never he got the answer. He was like a traveler without home..a lost traveler in pain searching for his solace. His existence was still a mystery for him...he was breathing yet liveliness was distant from him.

It was another similar day. A day which started with haze and was about to end in pain. His routine wasn't any different from everyone around him yet only he knew how much he longed to change this.

Dawn was still hours away...whole world was in deep slumber sleeping in solace. But where was his solace? They say when you search for something with all your heart you get it...he searched but didn't got. Was his attempt weak or was he himself weak?

It was March already and how these four monts passed he had every single detail of it. He would count every minute...he would count every time he used to breathe thinking about her but then it included every single second.

He knew he was damned.

Sighing audibly he moved out of his bed. It was dark outside and in his room too...the way he preferred being at that moment. Taking out his black hoodie he wore it caring less about his black trousers he stormed out of his room. It didn't take him much time to reach his car and drive past his house.

His car halted near the beach...his another haven. His hiding place from the world. Walking barefooted on the sand he felt himself relax a bit. The tides were on full fledge while the moon shone in all its glory.

"How to find you? You might not be aware about the chaos you have created in my heart and mind. A monster like me is talking about his heart...just because of you. For once please...please-" like a child lost from his home he broke down to tears.

In all those fifteen years he never tried to find her. As if he knew he would see her next year again...but this time when he couldn't find her he realized what she was for him. It is said that we don't know the value of something unless we loose it. So was the situation of him. After not seeing her this time he felt like he lost a part of him. A strange kind of feeling settled in him.

What's this feeling he didn't know. It was nameless yet he knew it was strong. Never had he imagined him being in this kind of situation...this weak...but then the most unexpected things always be fall you.