Chapter 7:A New Step

May 25,2020

Assalamoalaikum everyone.

Eid Mubarak.

***

Tabeer had never felt this kind of emotions, never had she felt herself losing her sanity. Everything that was happening to her was new, something she had never felt. From being hurt by his words to being able to feel the loyalty of his words. Everything was confusing and her mind was full of havoc. She knew she needed some peace and nothing could match the level of peace standing before her lord had.

She prayed to her lord for some serenity guidance and patience. Neatly folding the prayer mat she unwrapped her headscarf and looked up only to find the deepest black eye stare in her brown ones. She could feel her inside turn by just his stare...by just his emotions. Taking slow steps towards her he stood in front of her with a mere distance of few inches. He kept looking at her for what felt like eternity.

“Tabeer you know what's the meaning of your name? Dream's reality...but you are my only dream that came to reality.” His whisper was enough for her heart to flutter. She could feel a shiver run down her spine.

“Do you want to have lunch outside?” he asked making her look up and nod after few seconds. She was willing to open up, and she knew it would take time but then what's required was just a step. Her answer brought a rare smile on his face.

“Actually… I… I wanted...I thought you should take a look around. The house is pretty good and garden is also big. And... I... I can show you around…if you wish.” He was nervous, and that too for the first time. A low chuckle escaped her lips on his nervousness and that was enough for him to know one thing. She wasn't angry on him. He raised an eyebrow asking her the answer.she raised her hand and pointed first at herself and then showed a thumbs up. He smiled at her and took few steps back.

“Wrap your scarf let's go. The lunch will be ready till then.” He spoke and waited for her to wrap her scarf. As she did he forwarded his hand towards her making her look up at him with questioning eyes. Hesitantly she forwarded her hand towards him making him hold her palm in his tightly.

It was the second time she was going out of the room, first was to keep the note. He didn't leave her hand all the time. Showing her the whole house he guided her towards the garden. A smile broke on her lips witnessing the beauty of the place. It was as big and the elements of nature was abundant. From different kinds of flower to different trees everything was beautiful.

“You like it?” He asked softly making her nod at him with a smile that reached her eyes. Her eyes that held a sparkle he was in love with.

“Are you tired?” He asked. She looked at him and shook her head and took few steps towards the flowers. For a long time she kept roaming around, looking at each flower with love and touching every tree as if made of crystal. Her love filled eyes made his heart beat fast and a weird warm feeling settled inside him. Folding his hand he leaned on a tree and kept looking at her who had forgotten his existence.

It was beautiful feeling, a feeling he didn't know he could possess. Her small smile, her enchanting eyes and her unspoken words were something he was captive of. He wasn't someone who had feelings, he was a monster. A monster, a beast that everyone feared facing but then when love overpowers a monster or a beast everyone tastes defeat. He wasn't fond of losing but losing himself felt beautiful in her charismatic eyes. Losing himself in her, and never coming out.

She turned around only to find him looking at her with intense gaze and a small smile playing on his lips. She could feel all sorts of weird feelings and unknowingly a smile made its way to her face. She took few steps and reached him. They stood facing each other, lost in each other's eyes...with an unknown beautiful feeling.

His trance was broken when someone came and informed him about the lunch.

______________

Standing near the large window of her room she looked at the beautiful crescent up in the sky. Her mind was busy thinking about the things that happened the whole day, she feared him but it didn't take much time for her fear to change into a sense of calmness. He wasn't a monster, he was just a wanderer. She smiled as they way he attempted to talk came in her mind, his nervousness was a new thing to her. She had seen his anger, his care and his love. Now it was time for her to let go of her pain, her insecurities and her fear.

A small creak of the door made her look around only to find him entering the room. His face was devoid of any feeling, while his eyes spoke hundreds of silent words. Taking few steps he stood in front of her. The slow wind was playing with her hair locks, teasing them. She kept looking in his eyes as if trying to read the unspoken words while his orbs were doing a different thing, drowning in her brown ones.

“Thank you.” Hr whispered in a hoarse voice. A look of confusion passed through her eyes.

“Thank you Tabeer, thank you for forgiving me. I... I can't tell you how much this means to me.”he spoke showing her the familiar yellow paper on which she had written her heart out.

“Thank you for understanding me, you might not know but your few words means the world to me, you might not know your smile is everything for me. You might not know how much your mere presence calms me, you my haven Tabeer.” His words held the feeling of longing, honesty and a beautiful feeling of love. She smiled at him as he caressed her cheeks with the back of his hand. Gently cupping her cheek he placed his lips on her forehead.

The feeling of home, the feeling of finally finding solace filled his heart but little did he know it wasn't only him who found home. She closed her eyes as his lips stayed on her forehead for a long time. Her heart was thumping loud while her mind was numb. She knew only one thing, this was a bliss.

___________

Alfaaz to hazaron hain jahan mein
Par teri khamoshi ka matlab dhundta hun

Teri ankhon ke chamak se
Baton ke aasar dhundta hun

Tassavur hai tu mere jazbaton ka
Par khabon k tabeer sa tujhe dhundta hun

Mere ssaye bhi sahamte hain mujhse
Phir bhi kareeb khudke tujhe dhundta hun

Alfaaz toh hazaron hai jahan mein
Par teri khamoshi ka matlab dhundta hun.

(Thousands of words are in the world
Still I look for the meaning of your silence.

With the sparkle of your eyes
I look for the chances of talks

You are the imagination of my feelings
Still I look for you as my dream's reality

Even my shadow fear me
Still I look for you around me

Thousands of words are in the world
Still I look for the meaning of your silence.)

________________

How are you?

May this Eid bring all the happiness to you and your loved ones. Stay safe.

So how was the chapter?

Do vote and comment.