Block Party (Pt. 1)

" Come on! Y'all wanted to go so bad, so hurry up!" I yell from the porch.

I don't know what I'm getting myself into but I feel a storm coming and it's not good. It just gives me a chill in my bones.

" We're coming, dang girl!" Charlie says pulling his beanie over his ears with the door closing behind him.

" Why are you in such a rush?" He asks.

" I'm in a rush cause the sooner we get there the sooner we can leave." I say pulling my jacket closer to my body.

And the sooner we leave I can hopefully miss Reggies ass.

" You make it sound like a chore or something." He says with his eyebrows scrunched up.

" Charlie now is not the time. What is taking everyone so long anyway?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders not knowing either.

I roll my eyes and I start to bang on the door and ring the doorbell repeatedly.

" COME ON AND LETS GO!"

Soon after my temper tantrum they all come down the stairs on by one.

" Damn Jazz what's up with all the hostility? I had to poop before we left." Prince says walking onto the porch first.

" You couldn't have held it till we got there?"

" What? Jazz I couldn't hold it! Unless you wanted to smell sour milk for the rest of the night be my guest."

My face turns to disgust as I push him away from me.

Then Darryl and Billy file out of the house while the other Michael's are putting on their coats at the door.

" What's the big rush? Haven't you heard it's better to be fashionably late?" He says with a smirk on his face.

" Yeah but have you also heard that my fist can meet your face? Have you heard that one?"

He begins to laugh and pats my shoulder.

" Good one Jazz! You are too funny!"

" Um I don't think she's playing Darryl." Billy says.

" Awww did I make Jazzy mad?" Darryl says in a baby voice.

The Bad era really did make him into a asshole.

" Get out of my face before I rip your head off."
I say and he smiles even wider and begins to back off and joins in Princes and Charlie's conversation.

" I'm sorry about him Jazz. He's a jerk sometimes."
Billy says.

" Trust me I know."

Soon Michael and Vince come out with J5 hurling out of the door almost causing them to fall over.

" Aye boy! Do you not see us here!" Michael says to J5.

" What y'all gonna do! Y'all are both old!" J5 says.

" Who you calling old! Bring your little ass here!" Vince says as he runs after J5 off the porch and into the snow.

" Kids today I tell you." Michael sighs.

" Tell me about it. I have all of you to deal with." I say smirking at him.

" Awww we're not that bad. Just very unconventional in a way." He says shrugging his shoulders.

" So did you even want to go to this block party?"

" Eh why not? I might be old but I like to have fun still. But I can tell you don't want to."