Block Party (Pt. 3)

After flipping the whole neighborhood over to find J5, I figured I needed to find a stiff drink and a basket of chicken wings to calm my nerves. With Prince and Vince bringing back J5, we decided to stay as a group for the rest of the block party till we run into the rest of the Michael's. I'm mad at myself for one worrying about a 10 year old child being kidnapped when it could just STILL be my imagination, and two I never got to finish my ranch chicken wings when I was hanging out with Cass and the bum ass twins.

What the fuck Jazz just get some damn wings and shut up!

While we are walking around, I can feel people looking at us like we are animals at the zoo. I pray no one is crazy enough to think they are Michael Jackson. But then I felt what they, or Michael himself felt all those years ago. It is honestly like you're in a fish bowl. It saddened me for a bit because this man probably had more serious or than me.

"So has anyone gave y'all problems since coming here?" I ask.

" No but people just stare. It's normal for us. But hey I'm not complaining." Vince says with a beaming smile.

"Yeah this is awesome. I could have never did this in my whole life." Prince chimes in, agreeing with Vince.

"Well yeah because we're dead." James mutters under his breath but loud enough that we could hear him. We all stop walking and give James a look along with J5 looking up as James in mid chew of his cotton candy.

"What?! What did I say?!" James says throwing his hands in the air.

" Come on James you know what you said. If you say things like that make sure J5 isn't around dummy." I state.

"Yeah stupid." Prince says shoving him as we begin to continue our walk. We pass by all the food vendors and game booths and it brought back memories of my dad taking me here every year.

My eyes began to well up and an overflow of tears was attempting to fall down my cheeks until I heard J5s voice in the mist of my thoughts.

"Hey look! Everyone else is over there!" He points to the two picnic tables pushed together and loud ass Michael's laughing and clowning around with Cassandra.

Lord please don't let me find out they said something stupid to Cassandra I don't have the energy to explain.

J5 bolts off to meet the other as the rest of our little group takes our sweet time walking over there.

Cassandra notices us walking toward the group and waves.

" Hey Jazz! Come on over this is where the party at!" 

"Yeah come on over Jazzy!" All the Michael's chime in.

" Is it a party or is it a shit talking party?" I ask as we reach the table.

" Oh girl you know we was talking shit. What kind of friend would I be if I didn't?" She says putting her hand on her heart dramatically.

" So you ditched the twins I see." I say raising one of my eyebrows.

J5, James, Prince, and Vince join the table and talks among themselves, goofing around.

" Uh yeah! What do I look like hanging out with those viral diseases. I told you I was only doing it for the weed hook up." I roll my eyes as I take a seat next to Danny while Cassandra starts up a conversation with Charlie. Unknowingly Danny is just digging into his basket of ranch chicken wings without a care in the world.

He likes them too?

Well that would mean they would all like them duh Jazz.

Danny looks up at me as I take a seat and gives me a smirk. He then motions to the basket of chicken wings in his hand.