Security

Beep, Beep, Beep.

My Alarm goes off at 7:00 am for me to start my life all over again. Honestly last night was the most decent time I had for while with Darryl. I don't even remember getting into bed. All I know is that I'm dead ass tired.

I pop my head out from under my covers and groan at my phone. I reach over and cut the alarm off forcefully hoping that it'll solve my hangover problem.

I brush my thick curly hair outta my face just to look at the time again just to see if it's right.

7:02. Damn it.

I forcefully throw the blanket off of me and roll outta bed to get my day started.

Lord knows I'm not ready for whatever is coming.

I then hear a faint knock on my door.

" Which one of you is it?!" I shout from the other side of the door.

" It's me James. The others wanted to talk to you before you left for work. It's important."

I roll my eyes already knowing what to expect.

" Fine. Tell them I'll be down in 10 minutes."

" Sure no problem." James says as I hear his foot steps walk away from my door back down the stairs.

I don't know what they want me to say to them honestly. I'm just as lost as they are.

10 Minutes Later.....

I trot down the stairs with my work uniform on ready to jet out the door. But unfortunately I can't ignore the elephant in the room.

I make a detour to the living room where all the Michael's besides Darryl are located. That mofo must be hungover from last night. I honestly don't remember when we went to bed. The last thing we did last night was take shots of Henny.... That can fuck anyone up.

" Alright good morning everyone. How may I help you you today?" I say sarcastically with a fake smile.

The Michael's don't look amused at all. But Old Michael is sitting in the recliner like a typical dad judging me. Great. On the other hand I catch a glimpse of Danny with his hair pulled up and one curl hanging down his forehead. I'm in a trance until he catches me looking at him. I just whip my head looking at a different Michael instead.

" Well obviously you're leaving for work and we are scared for our own security." Vince says folding his arms over his chest.

" For what?" I say shrugging my shoulders.

" You got to be fucking kidding me Jazz! Are you serious? Are you even thinking about J5 at least?!" Vince says pointing at J5 who's bitting his nails.

" Look Vince it's early in the morning I really don't need anyone to yell at me right now."

" He's yelling cause it's serious. What the hell are we supposed to do if Reggie and his gang comes here? Ghost already wants to kill Darryl." Charlie says.

" He's not coming here. Trust me."

" How do you know that for sure?" Prince asks.

I sigh and I sit on the ottoman that's in the center of the living room.

" Look. I know you guys are scared and don't know the future right now. But after last night I promise you he's not coming here. No matter if he has a beef with you guys, he wants me and only me ok?"