Red Aces

We all stop to look at Reggie emerging from behind the chicken booth with his gang of goons wearing a sea of red following behind him.
The Michael's were confused because they didn't know who he was. But I looked at Michael and he knew exactly who he was. I could see his jaw clenching and him giving me a look that we need to leave.
Like now.
" Nigga put that gun away! Your ass just got out of prison you wanna go back?" Reggie says walking in front of him swatting the gun away from Darryl's direction. Prince and Charlie quickly pull him away from Ghost.
" Come on Reggie this nigga fucked up my jacket bro!" Ghost says.

The Michael's look at each other and they finally realize who Reggie is.
I feel Danny's grip around my arm get tighter.

"You can wash it out. It's not a big deal. Now look what you did. You hear that? It's the fucking cops on its way right now." Reggie says as we hear faint sirens in the distance.
" Bro he fucked up my jacket! I worked hard to earn this shit!"
Reggie steps up to him and and gives him a death stare.
" Put your fucking gun away and let it go." Ghost growls in frustration and puts his gun back in his pants.

" Now apologize."

Ghost looks at him confused.

"Nigga what?! I'm not apologizing for shit!"
" Apologize or it's gonna be more than your jacket ruined!" Reggie sternly says to him.
" Sorry." Ghost blandly says to us.
I don't know why but that shit angered me so much I just wanted to rip his head off.
I hear Darryl whisper under his breath calling him a bitch.
Reggie then turns around to look at us... then solely at me.
He smiles devilishly and cocks his head to the side.

" Hey Jazz. It's be awhile. I been calling you." He says.

I hesitate to answer him.

" Wait I knew I remembered you! You're the bitch my brother fucked!" Ghost says lightly chuckling along with the rest of the gang.

Darryl tries to lunge at Ghost for making that comment but Michael pulls him back. Danny on the other hand I can feel him tensing up.

" Oh no! Reggie you better get your brother cause he's about to catch another ass whooping and it's not gonna be pretty!" Cassandra says.

" Well hello to you too Cass. You look beautiful tonight." Reggie says sarcastically.

" Fuck you." She comments back.

Reggie starts walking toward me.

" So what's been going on with you baby? I missed you." He says trying to seem so sweet but the evil is just oozing out of him.

As he gets closer, Danny steps in front of me with a stone cold face. The size difference between Reggie and Danny, or just Michael Jackson in general, is uncanny. Reggie is so much taller and bigger than him and Danny just looks like a skinny twig. But I'm pretty sure he can fuck some shit up no matter how big you are.

Reggie looks at him confused.

" Uh can I help you bro?"

Danny doesn't even flinch.

" No can I help you?" Danny says calmly but so defiantly.

Reggie snakes his head around Danny to look at me.

" Who is this Jazz?" He asks pointing at Danny.

" Why you worried about it? Come on guys let's go." I say walking away and Danny right on the side of me.

" Whoa! Leaving so soon?" Reggie says trying to follow me with his gang right behind him.