Four

You finally get ready, you're cautions enough that you don't overdo your clothing and makeup, of course you wouldn't like to look like you're trying too hard, that's exactly what Alyssa would tell you. You're just about to head out when you hear your phone buzz, you almost know who it is..

 You're just about to head out when you hear your phone buzz, you almost know who it is

Before thinking about anything else, you head out.

"Wow" he gasped. "what?" You ask mischievously, already knowing the answer to your question. "Nothing, you look great" he smiled. "Thank you" you smile as well. "Then shall we proceed?" Ok why does he have to be so professional? Or maybe he's like that arround you? You make him nervous?? Oh hell no, stop thinking bs, he'd NEVER BE NERVOUS because of you, a little voice inside your head muttered.

"Sure! What's the first stop?" You ask "First?" Namjoon asks raising one of his eyebrows. It almost takes your breath away, ok that was hot. Somehow you reply "yes- yes- uhm- I mean where are we heading"? "Haha, I love how easily you get nervous" he pats your head. Ok, doesn't this man understand how hard it's to be controlling yourself?? He was messing with you and he succeeded.

"Hey, I was joking, please don't take it seriously!" He apologized right away sensing something is wrong. "Noo!!! It's alright! I don't take everything seriously you know :) " your reply somehow makes both of you relieved.

"Shall we head to the park for some fresh air?" A park seemed a good idea, especially since it was night and there wouldn't be too many children. "Sure thing!"

Namjoon and you were strolling through the park, the wind ruffled your hair as well as his, it was a peaceful place, you both walk in a comfortable silence.

"Let's go have some food! I am hungry" you speak up. "Sure thing!, Let's go I know a place"

Namjoon brings you to a small, beautiful and cozy place, you have a hunch feeling that this place means a lot to him. But you don't ask and he doesn't tell.

You get a table by the window, suddenly you spot a familiar face.
"Omg it's you Alyssa!!" You tell across the restaurant. And then feel embarassed, but Alyssa comes running towards you and namjoon.

She's surprised when she sees namjoon, while namjoon stands up and greets her gently. "Why didn't you tell me you were out on a date??" She Whispers, but even loud enough for namjoon to hear. You think you see him smile for once, but it turns into a soft cough. "Let's go to the restroom" you take her away to the restroom.

She can't contain her excitement, and starts asking you loads of questions "Alyssa for god's sake please just calm down!! I'll tell you everything once we get back! For now, let's go back, I don't want me interrupting your date!"

She finally agrees and you're on your way back, you pass by Alyssa's table and spot a familiar face, this time, instead of familiarity and happiness, looking at this person's face, brings you flashbacks of your horrid past, you feel weak in your knees and almost stumble until he catches you in his strong arms, your eyes meet, he still has that creepy smile which makes you tremble from fear.

You think to yourself, no way this is happening, this can't be him, THIS MUST NOT BE HIM.

Upcoming:
Who is the mysterious man that you're afraid of? And why is he there? What does the future hold for you now?