Nine

Namjoon and drake are eye to eye, each of them grabbing other's collars. Both of them are equally furious and you don't know who to believe.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN KNOW ABOUT HER NAMJOON?" Drake yells.

"ENOUGH TO HOLD YOU ACCOUNTABLE FOR HER DEATH"

"You know nothing." Drake speaks quite calmly, which is surprising given he was spitting fire a moment ago. He lets go of namjoon's collar and his shoulders fall towards the ground as if they've been carrying a lot of burden. "Drake,... Are you alright?..." You ask him, he looks at you. There's a completely different grief in his eyes as if he lost his everything. "I am sorry y/n, I should've been more careful. She didn't deserve this." You see tears well up in his eyes.

"STOP THIS NONSENSE DRAKE AND TELL HER THE TRUTH ALREADY." namjoon yells, insensible to Drake's emotions.

"Hah! As if" Drake rolls his eyes. At this moment namjoon loses his cool. He walks straight towards drake and punches him hard in the face. Drake's face falls to one side on the ground. "This is clearly going out of hand." You think to yourself. Drake stands up, laughing.

"You're holding me responsible because you yourself don't have the courage to accept the fact THAT SHE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!" You've never seen drake so furious.

"And you're blaming everything on me because you're afraid that everyone will know what you really are if I reveal your true colours." Namjoon seems deadly serious too.

At this moment, you don't know what and who to believe. You're devastated and are not ready to understand anything or maybe you don't want to.

"Tell me clearly, what do you guys mean?" You yell out.

Both of them look at you, and you clearly know that this isn't going to be easy choice.

Namjoon starts to speak. "To understand that, you'll have to know the true colour- oh! Wait, the true name of this person. His name isn't Drake, he's name is Min Jae. He lied to ALL OF US. ALL OF US!"

"WHAT??????" You look at Drake. Or whatever his name is. "Why did you lie to us??" Now, you need answers. You can't let Ga Young's death be unavenged.

"Look...." Min jae starts to explain, but namjoon cuts him off.

"He isn't even a student. He was restricted by a number of school because of being involved in various violent actions - bullying, catfishing, drugs and alcohol and being an asshole." Namjoon looks straight into his eyes. Min jae looks at him furiously, but his eyes become soft when he looks towards you. He drops his eyes to ground. He doesn't speak anything, although you wanted him to explain himself, he doesn't, he just accepts it.

"Here." Namjoon hands you a piece of paper. It's Min Jane's restriction order. Shiver runs down your spine as you read what it says

"............... Ahn Min Jae, under the provisions 49A, 34B and 65A as laid down by the school violence committee is thereby restricted from Shinwa High School. His involvement in unhealthy and violent actions cannot be tolerated. Involvements being - having bullied a middle schooler till death, catfishing a school teacher, being involved with local gangs and consumption of drugs and alcohol in school premises. This also certifies that Ahn Min Jae will be redoing his middle school again from the undersigned school. We will not be responsible for any further trouble he causes.
Thank you
Chairman."

You're taken aback. You look at him with distrust in your eyes. He doesn't revolt, he silently accepts that he broke your trust.

"This is exactly what he did To Ga young. He seduced her, made her feel he loved her and then bullied her till the extent that she... She committed suicide." For a moment, whatever namjoon said, seems unbelievable to you, but given his past actions, your brain accepts it.

Min jae gives a side way smile to namjoon, "why'd I bully her if I seduced her?" He looks at you. His expression instantly softening. "y/n please don't believe him, I agree I've made mistakes in the past... But now... Now I am a changed man! I'd never do any such thing to ga young. Beleive it or not, she was really special to me, she really was." There's sincerity in his eyes and an brief moment of longing...and... grief.

"How do we beleive that a man who did it once, won't do it again? People never change Drake. Ah! I mean Min Jae." The boys stare at each other for a long time. Min Jae finally looks away from namjoon.

"Give me a chance to explain myself..." He says, looking towards you. You don't know what to say!

"NO!" namjoon responds. "We're handing you over to the police. They'll know what to do. I am calling them right now." He starts taking out his phone just when Min Jae pushes him against the wall. His elbow blocking namjoon's neck. Both of them panting. Blood dripping from their lips. "Don't do it, don't make me the bad guy here namjoon." Min Jae whispers in namjoon's ear. He's scary, he's a lot scary, you're stunned. Even namjoon looks scared. Min Jae finally gets back. Namjoon couldn't move. He looks back at you, "Don't make the mistake of trusting this man. He's not the right one." After saying this, he leaves.

"Are you okay?" You run towards namjoon. He's coughing, "yes, I am okay. That bastard. Don't beleive anything he just said." He looks directly into your eyes.

"No, I won't"

"Good, I beleive we need to call the police as soon as possible, let's go down, I'll let them know."

"Okay..."

The police arrives. They're taking away ga young...and you can't help but start sobbing. Fortunately, Namjoon, Alyssa, Max and Maria are right beside you. Ga young was everybody's friend, but everyone knew that you two had a special bond. Namjoon let's you weep in his arms. You're facing the pillar behind you. For a moment... Just for a moment... You think you see someone in a black jacket and a black cap there.... crying.
You think you know who it is. You're about to follow him but an police officer calls you for interrogation.

You come out after the interrogation. Your friends are waiting for you, but you can't spot him. Who? Of course Min Jae. You know the person you saw, was him and you wanted answers.

~~~
Thank you for reading. Everything will be brought to light in the next chapter- The Final One. Till then, Take care