Thirteen

The man had died, Namjoon stood there. Panting. It was too much work, he had to clean up the mess he had just made. He had run a background check on the teacher. The man had no family and almost no friends, because of his behavior. So it was a smooth road, no one was going to miss him. Namjoon grinned to himself and muttered, "did you think I'd let you get away with that?" He started cleaning the blood and put his body, or rather the remaining parts in a gunny bag. An hour later, the place looked as if nothing had happened. Namjoon had cleaned himself up as well.

***
You came home with Alyssa. She was smiling widely, so much for that dreaded hospital she had been kept in. She took a seat on your couch, she still wasn't able to walk properly as her legs had five fractures. She needed more time to recover but most importantly she needed a friend by her side.

You have her some water, which she gulped down in one go.

"waaahh you must be really thirsty." You chuckled.

"Of course! I feel like I've never walked so much in my whole life! Climbing the stairs to your place was like climbing Mount Everest." She sighed.

You couldn't help but laugh at your friend, you were so glad that she was back and well.

"Yah! What movie should we watch? Should we watch an American Movie?" Her eyes gleamed as she would be able to watch TV.

"SURE!"

"Yah." She whispered. " When I was in the hospital, I heard some nurses whispering" She paused indicating you to put your ear on her mouth.

"Alyssa, we're alone in the House! No need to whisper!"

She looked around as if realizing for the first time that they were alone. She froze. Her mind was filled with the memories of the night of her abduction. The last night she spent here didn't go well and she was scared.

"Alyssa, are you alright?"

She snapped out of it, she didn't want to ruin the special night with her best friend.

"Nothing!" She waved her hand dismissively and continued with as much excitement as earlier.

"I heard them whispering about this movie, 365 Days. I found it rather intriguing, what say? Wanna give it a try?" She smirked and smiled cutely to get you to watch it with her.

You were a bit unsure because you had heard about the movie. But how could you turn down your best friend? Especially after she had been through a lot just because of you? The least you could do was agree with her.

"Let's check it out" you smirked and she squealed in excitement like a baby, making you laugh.

***

Namjoon had made sure that the place was as spotless as it was before. Leaving no trace. It didn't even seem as if a man was murdered there. He took a bath again and dressed in his best clothes as he had to take care of something important.

***
You and Alyssa were enjoying your peaceful night together, unsure if it was the right time or not, you asked her, "Alyssa... How have you been?"

"Yah! Are you seriously joking right now? I am fine and right in front of you!" She said, laughing her eyes glued to the TV.

"What I mean is...is your mental health alright?" You consulted.

"To be honest, I think I'm still frightened. That horrible night, I don't want to experience it ever, ever again." Her voice cracked and she started tearing up.

"I am sorry you had to go through all of that because of me" you started sobbing as well. You stayed like that, for a moment whining in the hands of each other. She pulled back, wiped her tears clean, and straightened up her back.

"But... You know what? I don't think it was Min Jae that kidnapped me, I think it was someone else." She said, doubtingly.

"Who could it have been then?"

"I think it was Nam-" she was cut off as the front door opened, revealing none other than Namjoon. Alyssa froze in fear, but she quickly hid it once she saw you glancing at her pale face.

Namjoon gawked at her and she clenched her mouth shut. You were unaware of the conflict between them.

~~~
Is namjoon the man you think he is? Or is he someone you'll never know?

Please vote if you liked 💕
Feedbacks are highly appreciated

Thank you for reading!