Eleven

You come out of the hospital, Alyssa is well now and her mother and sister are there for taking care of her.

Namjoon drops you at your house, both of you stand outside your house reluctant to move. It's like a dream for you that you're finally seeing him this close. You remember the kiss you shared at the hospital and your cheeks turn bright red. Namjoon seems to notice it. He let's out a chuckle as if he saw right through your soul. He takes a step towards you and you feel your heartbeat speeding up. He's only inches away from you and you want him to kiss you again. All you want is to feel his lips on yours, but instead he gives you a light Peck on you forehead.

"Another time" He smiles mischievously before turning around and driving off. Damn. He really knows what he's doing to you.
You decide not to think about it much as you want to catch up on all the assignments you've been procrastinating. It was going to be a long night.

You decide to take a hot shower as you're exhausted from the day's events and you think you'll feel fresh after that, but it turns out to be opposite.

You feel more sleepy and lazy. Your bed seems to look like the only love of your life. However resisting the temptation you go to your desk and ready yourself for completing it all.

....
....
....

Suddenly you hear your alarm buzzing. You look at it and realise that its already way past your waking up time.

"DAMN! I must have had felt asleep!!" You slap your forehead. You look at your desk and see that you didn't complete any single one of you assignment.

"Fuck how am I to face my teacher today! Should I just skip school today?" You bit your lower lip as this idea is very tempting.

You've been skipping school since last few days as you had to sort out things going on im your life. You decided to look at your phone before texting your teacher asking him for his permission.

You're surprised to see message from your mom. She hasn't texted you in like....months, and suddenly seeing a text from her makes your heart skip a beat.

You sigh as you put your phone in your backpack

You sigh as you put your phone in your backpack. Seems like you'll have to go to school no matter what. Your mother was strict, moreover she was busy and had no time to listen to what you had to say. Anyways you were used to it.

You get ready for your school. You knew today's day was going to be a long one as you were sure that you'll get punished for skipping school and not completing your assignments. For a moment you thought that maybe your previous impression was enough to borrow some time as you were a bright student. However your teacher was very strict and impartial. Each step you took towards your school you felt like you were taking a step towards your death bed.

You reached school earlier than you thought. The hustle and bustle was nowhere to be felt. It was quite and...creepy. You went straight towards your classroom thinking maybe you can pitch to your teacher and if you can borrow some extra time.