Twelve

Warning: contains disturbing depiction of violence/murder!

Please don't read if you're Uncomfortable!

_________________

"NAMJOON????" Your eyes widen at who your savior was as you didn't expect or maybe you didn't want it to be him.

"Y/N are you alright?" He asks concerned. His eyes are looking at yours softly while his grip on that bastard is surprisingly strong.

"Y- yes, I guess I am alright." you mutter as you search for something to cover your bare body. Without thinking, namjoon rips off his shirt and hands it to you, he slightly nods before turning around and taking your teacher well that bastard with him.

You unconsciously let out a breath you didn't realise you were holding. Everything just happened just so soon! You rethink the day's event & you think why aren't you crying yet?
It was as if like you always knew that nothing terrible would happen... You feel secure. The question was, why? Everything in you was telling you that you should've been afraid, but you weren't. Nonetheless you decide to stop ruining your day thinking about this. You cover yourself with namjoon's shirt, however you aren't sure if that was a correct decision. His shirt is a bit torn considering the way he just ripped it off, plus it's over sized for your body, his sleeves reach your knees.

"Oh boy. Let's get this over with."
You mutter and head outside expecting police and school authorities to be there.

"I would like you to take this man to-"
You were so pumped up that you started speaking even without seeing what awaited you in the corridor.

It was empty.

No one was there except Namjoon.
You think it's weird, considering how keen he was handing over that man to the police.

"Oh! You're here! Are you alright?" He asks searching your eyes.

"Well... yes, but where is he?"

"He who?"
You are shocked at his reaction.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHO??? NAMJOON! I Am talking about my teacher, the man who just tried to rape me..!"

"Okay, okay, calm down please, I was joking! He was taken by the school authorities a few minutes ago, I made sure he'll pay for whatever he tried to do to you." He looks at into eyes, there's sincerity in his eyes but it doesn't quite sit well with you. You were the victim, you wanted to see him taken with your own two eyes.
It's not like you have any option now than to trust what namjoon had to say.

"Okay...I hope he regrets everything he did." You sigh.

"Believe me, he will. I made sure of it and I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have had joked about it earlier. It was upsetting for you. I wanted to lighten the mood but it seems like I only made it worse." He spoke with regret in his eyes.

There's something charming, completely evil about him that no matter how hard you try, no couldn't help but fall harder for him. He was just so.... tempting. It felt so wrong and yet so right at the same time.

"Come here now."

He opens his arms and pull you right into a tight hug. Your head rests on his wide shoulder. His touch, his heat, calms you down. You're no longer unsure or afraid. You know that this is what you wanted. You smile against his chest and he reciprocates.

***

"Are you sure you'll be alright? All by..... yourself?" Namjoon asks, concerned.

"Yes, I'll be alright. In fact more than alright." You smiled excitedly.

He raises a eyebrow, "what is it that makes you so excited?"

You smile ear to ear before speaking, "Alyssa's getting discharged today! but her family needs to leave, although she's more than alright, i insisted she for her to stay with me for a few days!
We have to catch up on a lot of things." Your minds start wondering as you're curious to know what exactly happened that night and where was she, but you had decided not be too desperate to ask her right away.

"Something seems wrong.." Namjoon asks searching your eyes. How can this man sense everything you go through?

"Huh? Oh! Umm.. is actually the outfit I'd put on, when we have our girl's night haha." You stammer.

He let's out a hearty chuckle. "Alright, I'll leave to it then, maybe we can go on a dinner soon." He winks and goes his own way.

You text Alyssa. 

You get ready and leave for the hospital

****

"No please! Please don't do this to me! I beg you! Please don't!!" The man cries for help.

"I have little children at my home, I have a wife and parents to feed, o can't die please!" The man starts weeping, it seems all his efforts are in vain after all as 'he' stands before him with his cleaver in his hand.

He laughs. The man is blindfolded and couldn't see his face.

"Alright. If you're going to kill me, tell me who you are and why do you want to kill me. That's my last wish."

He stops laughing and eyes the man. He removes his blindfold and the man finally gets a good look at his face.

"Y- you! Why do you want to kill me?" The man was very shocked, taken aback looking at him, standing in front of him with his deadly weapon and determined to kill him.

"You. You should have thought about the consequences. BEFORE EVEN THINKING ABOUT LAYING A HAND ON HER"

"AAAH AAAH NAMJOON- AH PLEASE STOP!!!" The man yells. Why? Who is he? Well he's your school teacher who harassed you.

The man is bleeding badly. Blood dripping from his mouth he somehow gathers the strength "N- Namjoon ah, I am sorry, I really am. I had.." he coughs blood and continues " I- I had no intention of hurting her, i- i was just doing it...for...." He coughs again, " for...fun.."

"Fun? FUN? is harrassing your student defination of fun for you?" Namjoon is red with anger he quirks his eyebrow. "You want to know what some real fun is?" He gives the man a one way smile that could make your blood go cold,,,

Before stabbing him for 25 times and detaching one of his legs from his body spilling all his blood over namjoon's face. The man cries out in pain, the walls horrified by what they just witnessed.

"N- Namjoon ah.. I am your teacher, don't kill me...p- please, I beg you. I- I will correct my wrong but p-please give me a second chance.."

"Teacher? Hah. Is that what a teacher does? ASSAULT HIS STUDENT FOR FUN? Also, hah, On top of that, a second chance." He laughs again. "I never beleive in second chances anyway so, goodbye teacher." With this, Namjoon unleashes himself upon the man, stabbing and cutting and detaching all of his body parts as he groans in pain. Namjoon makes sure that the man doesn't die just yet. He needs to feel the hell being alive. Cutting and slashing his flesh with blood all over his face namjoon screams "WHOEVER WILL TOUCH HER, COME NEAR HER OR THINK ABOUT HER. I'LL KILL THEM! I'LL KILL THEM ALL"

The man is dead. Your teacher is dead. Who's responsible for his death? Namjoon.