Six

~|Alyssa's missing & there's someone at your door. What are you going to do next?
> preferably use dark mode

***

Alyssa's gone missing, you are alone in your dorm and you have no idea what the hell is going on, someone is knocking on your bathroom window. There are weird noises coming out of the main door. You feel numb, you can't move, somehow you try to get dressed. Shaking, you return to the bed where Alyssa was sleeping. There's no trace of her.... It's like she's totally.... Gone.

In this situation, you're unable to think clearly, the only thing you could think of, was to tell Namjoon. You search for your phone, and text him with your trembling fingers

He's asking you to be calm, but in that moment, it's almost impossible for you

You do as he says, not sure if it'll really work, but do it anyways.

He calls you & you talk for a few minutes, until suddenly-

"THUMP!"

You hear a loud noise, like something big being banged across your door. That's it, you can no longer hold it in, you burst into tears.

"Hey, hey, hey, please calm down, please... Just keep talking to me please... I am almost there, just hold on for a moment" namjoon's words were really comforting, but sadly it doesn't quite help when you know what you're against. Your biggest fear.

Your phone drops to the ground upon his sight. He stands there in the hallway for your dorm. It's him.

He just stands there. His big, muscular body tensed, his head facing the ground, his usual black jacket and half ripped Jeans, his favourite watch in his left hand, his long sleek hair reaching his cheeks. And then, he looks up to meet your eyes.

You immediately step back due to the contact. You knew, that if you looked at those eyes for even a moment more, you'll make that mistake again. That terrible mistake that you did in the past. And you can't afford that now, you can never.

"It seems like you've forgotten me" he finally speaks. His deep voice sends shivers down your spine. "I believe I need to make you remember what you used to be like in the past.... What 'we' used to be like." He especially emphasized on 'we' with a strange smile on his face, but there's also a glint of sadness and.. and longing in his eyes.... It somehow makes you feel guilty. Sensing you being emphatic, he immediately switches it with anger. "DID YOU THINK I'D LET YOU GO THIS EASILY??" He yells while thumping his hand against the wall behind your back.

Now, you're really scared. Your eyes close as a response and your chest starts pounding audibly fast, you can't just process the fact that he'd really be back, even after he told all those things to you infront of evryone.

You decide that you can't let him win. He's not the victim here. He needs to be taught a lesson. You resolve your power. Clench your fists and look him right in the eyes.

Somehow he's surprised but intrigued by your sudden display of resolve. "I won't let you win." you whisper in his ears. "And I don't want to win." He whispers it back with his deep voice, somehow it raises the hair on your back. No no no!! The fuck!! He's succeeding again, and you can't let him affect you at all. You can't let him win again. And then you remember. You remember the night when he told you something that can be used to your advantage.

You lean towards him, teasingly near his lips (men are weak when it comes to women, you take this as an advantage) you feel his anticipation growing, once you feel he's in your control, you lean into his ears and whisper, ever so lightly :

"How is Ga young doing? "

He abruptly steps back. All the emotions drained from his face. His body massless. For a moment he can't process the fact that you really brought that up right now. But you don't feel guilty anymore, since you had to do it to save yourself.

~~~
Why did your question affect the stranger so much? And what relation do you share with him? How are things going to change past this night?