Fourteen

The front door opened revealing Namjoon. Alyssa was cut off as he glared at her. He seemed to have known what she was about to say. You didn't see the conflict between them.

"Oh, you're here?" You asked him welcoming him inside. Alyssa muttered under her breath. "You just let the devil into your house." Namjoon took a seat next to her. He caressed Alyssa's head. You watched this and mistook this as an act of affection. You went inside to grab some snacks.

"Have you been well?" He asked Alyssa. She just absent-mindedly nodded. Her thoughts were occupied about her abductor. She believed it was Namjoon. And that he wasn't a man he pretended to be. But she decided to keep it to herself until she has proof. Solid proof. While caressing her head, something in Namjoon's eyes changed, and not for the good. But none of you noticed.

The rest of the night passes away peacefully.  Of course, you were not watching 365 Days anymore as it'd be hella embarrassing.

[Next day at school]

Alyssa still couldn't come to school because of her injuries and her peace of mind. She was distressed and you knew that. You had plans to spend the evening with her. The thought itself made you smile unknowingly.

"Why're you smiling like that?" You heard a voice behind you. Turning around you saw Namjoon smiling cheekily. You just chuckled.

"Why!? Are you thinking of another man?" He pouted.

You decided to spice up things a little. Just for fun.

"And...what if I am?" You chuckled. Namjoon was no longer joking around he was serious. "Who are you thinking about?" He asked in a rather intense tone.

"Yah--" you playfully punched his shoulder but he was quick enough to grab you by his hand and pin you to the nearest wall. Your breathing hastened.

"What-what're you doing right now?" You asked with much trouble. His heavy chest against your delicate one was taking your breath away.

"Who. Who were you thinking about?" He asked again. His eyes were more fierce and serious than ever. You glanced around to see people eyeing you and whispering. You knew it wasn't good.

"Namjoon... Let go of me, people are watching." You said, shifting under his intimidating gaze.

"I DON'T FUCKING CARE. TELL ME WHO YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT BECAUSE I'LL KI-" He stopped short. But you knew what he was about to say.

"Yah! I was thinking about Alyssa! I'll spend my evening with her!" You said rubbing your hands because of his strong grip.

"Ah...is that it?" He had already let go and now he was back to his usual self. Unbothered and cold. His eyes completely changed. They went from a thirsty vampire's eye to a satisfied baby's eye. The difference was uncanny.

"You can't think about another man. Never ever." He warned. "Come on, let's go to class." He casually shrugged his shoulders and tucked his hands inside his pockets and continued as nothing happened at all!

His behavior was weird. Very strange. You were left breathless. At that moment, you just knew that something was wrong.

The classes went smoothly except for the few murmurs going on about you and Namjoon. You sighed. You closed the books and left the classroom.

_____

Min Jae pushed a man over the railing. Threatening his life. The man screamed in horror.

"Tell me." Min Jae asked firmly.

"I- I kn- know no- nothing" the man fought to find the words. Min Jae tightened his grip on his neck. Skilled hands working flawlessly with dangerous blades.

"This is your last chance. Tell me. Or else you will pay with your life." He said coldly. Of course, he didn't care about a mere single life. He had important things to do, which will demand him to take many more lives.

"It was Na- Namjoon." The man said coughing badly. Blood pouring out from his mouth. Min Jae relaxed his grip. He had expected this. He knew that it was Namjoon. All he had to do now was to unmask him. He muttered something in his earpiece. The man was still coughing.

"T- thank...you *cough* fo- for sparing *cough* my life" he uttered holding his neck.

Min Jae turned back to look at him.
"Be careful. If I were you, I wouldn't have had thanked me so easily." He said.

"Wh- what!?" The man questioned, clearly confused and frightened.

"Goodbye." Min Jae said.

"Wait--"

'BANG'

'BANG'

'BANG'

Min Jae fired 3 shots the man lay motionless on the floor due to the impact. Covered in a pool of his blood. Eyes widened because of the sudden attack from Min Jae.

Min Jae just sighed and walked out. He hated this. But this was his life, something he had chosen.

"It's him." He spoke to the person on the other end of his earpiece.

"But why the hell did you kill that man? Your father won't like it." The person sighed.

"Of course he won't. It's your job! Take care of him." He looked down at the body and walked outside throwing away the earpiece.

"Maybe I should warn Y/N" he murmured to himself.

~~~
What will Min Jae's return mean for you?

And who abducted Alyssa?

Please vote if you liked it!
Feedbacks are well appreciated 💕