Five

It was really him, the person you never wanted to see ever again, but well here you are. All your joy has been drained from your body. You somehow regret coming out. "Hey!! Hey!! okay??" You hear a familiar voice and it oddly makes you feel safe. You look up to see namjoon, you're on the floor and one of his hand is wrapped tightly around you waist, while the other gently holds the back of your neck. Worry clearly visible in his eyes.

"I am okay" you mutter, you didn't have enough strength, you just didn't.
"Can we go home?" You ask namjoon. Without saying another word, he picks you up and starts heading towards the door.

"Hey! Wait!" The Stanger comes after you and him. "I don't think you have any mode of transport right now, I have brought my car, letme drop Alyssa and her." Namjoon looks at him skeptically and then back at you. "Only if you're okay" he adds. But namjoon senses something is wrong. "I'll come with you to drop them too." The stranger raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything.
You feel very relieved.

The four of you get into the car, you watch the trees as the car speeds into the distance.

Soon enough, you're back at home. Namjoon helps you out while the stranger takes cares of Alyssa. She's drunk and dizzy. You have no choice but to ask them to come inside.

Once inside, you notice the stranger's eyes wandering all around the house. It makes you feel uneasy. "Umm.. I am tired now... Also Alyssa is already asleep, I think we'll be good, you both can go now, thank you for helping me." Upon hearing these words, the stranger leaves (atleast for now).

Namjoon stays there for a moment, it seems like he's going to say something, but instead he just nods and heads out.

Sigh. You ruined the whole night. You think to yourself, "hell I couldn't even give him a proper goodbye. Wtf is wrong with me?? Why is that guy's presence doing these things to me while I should be immune to it already????" Numerous thoughts fill your head. You decide to take a shower. Showers have always helped you think clearly. "Okay, the first thing I'll do is, apologise to namjoon for not being a good friend to rely upon. He clearly had something planned and I ruined it all. Sigh. After that I've got to talk to Alyssa about that ma- "

!!! BAM BAM BAM!!!
"WTF" You tell out, someone's knocking on your bathroom window. You're so terrified that you run to Alyysa, only to find her missing.....

~~~~
Where did Alyssa go? And who's this mysterious man?