A realisation

Merediths POV-

I took Addison to my house, my roommates were not here so it was a perfect situation. I took her up to my bedroom and she immediately cocooned herself within the duvet and was clearly struggling but I didn't pry, instead I went downstairs and made some dinner for the two of us. I prepared a nice pasta carbonara and took it up stairs to Addison,she told me she wasn't hungry but I told her she needs to eat she reluctantly took the plate from my hands and pushed her food about and tried to hide food under food but I knew what she was doing I sussed her out, I took the plate from her hands and I held her tight I told her that she didn't need to be doing this to herself, she broke in my arms yet again she rested her head on my chest and I just rocked her back and forth shushing her as I did so go comfort her in a motherly way because I really appreciated that when I was going through mental health issues ,I loved feeling like I was getting mothered and it really comforted me because my mother wasn't the best mother at all. Addison was still crying and shaking so I tried something else with her which helped me, I pulled my shirt off leaving me only in my bra and I rested her body on my bare skin, she immediately whispered thank you in my ear and I pulled her under the covers and we fell asleep.
END MEREDITHS POV-

Meredith was awoken by Addison in the bathroom she was sobbing and when she walked in she had thrown up everywhere with a blade running down her wrist, immediately Meredith ran over to a crying Addison prying the blade out of her hand and pulled Addison close to her.

Addisons POV-
"I'm sorry Meredith I'm so sorry I just couldn't take this anymore I hate it on this earth I hate it I hate it"

"It's okay Addison your okay I got you, I'm going to talk to the chief and tell him we won't be at work tomorrow you need the break and we need to hatch a plan"

"Okay Meredith but please don't tell him anything just say I'm sick or something"

"Okay Addie don't worry"
END ADDIES POV-

Meredith helped Addie into the bath to clean off her vomit from her body, she didn't care if Meredith saw her naked she just wanted to feel clean, when she took off her clothes the sight Meredith saw was so saddened at the sight of Addison in front of her. She was so thin her hips very pointy her spine poked out in a bad way it was like you could see each individual vertebrae, her ribs were so visible, and her arms were a lot worse than She thought there were cuts and scars etched into her arms, legs, stomach and even her hips her heart broke and she accidentally let out a slight gasp at the sight of Addison, but luckily Addison didn't care anymore she wanted the young intern to see her for who she was, she needed help Addison knew this and Meredith was the best possible thing in her life at this time and she was so thankful. But the worst was yet to come for Addison and Meredith.