Christina

Christina's POV-
I knocked on the door of Merediths house thinking god how long has it been, Meredith opened the door and i just looked her up and down and almost started crying, she was awfully thin not quite as bad as before, in fact not nearly as bad but if she continued down this path she would get there within a matter of weeks, I pulled her close and hugged the life out of her.

"Meredith grey in the flesh. I've missed you tons Mer"
"I missed you too Christina"

We went inside and while Meredith was making breakfast for Addison we caught up with each other even though we FaceTime 2 times per week. I started making Meredith some cut up apple and oatcakes with cheese but she started yelling saying she hates me and the rest of it, I was used to that and I knew how to calm her down, luckily Addison never woke but I just pulled Meredith towards me while I simultaneously pulled off my t-shirt so she could feel my warmth. After she had calmed slightly I started by asking her to eat one bit of apple and a nibble of oatcakes and cheese. Much to Merediths disgust she obliged and she eventually managed 2 bits of apple and 3 bites of her oatcake which was good enough, for now at least.

When Addison woke I was shocked at how bad she looked. She was worse off than Meredith. Her cheekbones protruding her skin, her arms so skinny I could fit my whole hand round it, but I never mentioned it, she ate a few mouthfuls of her scrambled eggs before screaming the house down and trying to harm herself but again Meredith had her way with Addison like I had a way with her. Addison didn't calm easily, she was shaking and crying she started hyperventilating so I had to assist with a paper bag so she could catch her breath, Meredith took her shirt off like I do for her which made me smile, Addison calmed down and they went off to the hospital.

I was surprised to see that Addie was still working but I understood why Meredith was still working because she could hide her weight and her scars and cuts until she was on the brink of death, Addison however could not which is a good thing but Webber still hadn't
Realised how much his attending was struggling.

I went over to the hospital to see if they needed any help on cardio cases and also to keep half an eye on Meredith, much to my surprise they needed my assistance on a valve replacement but that was it for the day, after I finished my surgery with Maggie pierce I went to an on call room to get some rest when I heard someone vomiting in the toilet, I knocked and I got no reply so i walked in to find Meredith bent over with no top on only her bra with deep lacerations to her arms and legs. Instinctively I ran towards her and cradled her in my arms like a child, she took a while to realise who I was because she was extremely dissociative at that point. I took my shirt off and held her until she stopped crying, i lifted her into the shower and washed the puke out her hair and off her body. I dried her off and got new scrubs for her along with bringing a numbing injection and a suture kit to stitch cuts, she was still in the same position as i left her curled into the foetal position, i cupped her face with my hand and pulled her into my legs so she could relax her body into me as I stitched her up.
End Christina's POV-

After Christina was finished cleaning Meredith up she went to the chief and told him that Meredith needed a leave of absence, Richard asked why and Christina explained the situation and he nodded in agreement, Christina not mentioning the situation with Addison but hinting to the fact that Richard should probably have a chat with her about how she is feeling. Christina got Alex karev to carry Meredith to her car she was crying a wee bit but she was okay for now, Christina drove Meredith home and from there things only deteriorated.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER ANY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM WOULD BE APPRECIATED BUT MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY SO THE OTHER READERS DON'T SEE YOUR PREDICTIONS BECAUSE IT MAY SPOIL IT❤️