Slowly

Meredith woke up, the sun was shining through the blinds and it was beating down on Addison and Meredith. Meredith looked over to find Addison still sleeping peacefully and Meredith just looked at her admiring her beauty, Meredith went downstairs and prepped an easy to eat breakfast which was a protein smoothie, some apple slices and peanut butter. By this point Addison was awake so Meredith brought breakfast to her in bed because she knew Addison was struggling with her depression so would find it hard to get out of bed in the mornings.

"Morning Addie how are you feeling babe?"

"I'm okay Mer struggling but it's fine" Addison sniffled slightly

"Cmere Addie" Meredith pulled Addison into her chest and let the redhead bawl into her arms

"Shhh Addie it's okay I've got you nothing is going to happen it's okay shhh" Meredith cooed as Addie started to shake

Addison was literally clawing onto Meredith which was fine

"Mer please take your shirt off I need to hear your heart I need you to hold me please" Addison muttered between her gasps for air and cries for help

"Of course here" Meredith softly lifts Addison off her chest to take her shirt off to leave her top half bare but it didn't matter they had already had baths together, they both didn't care about seeing people naked it really didn't phase either of the women.

"Addie baby do you want to take off your shirt?"

"Ye-yehh"

Addison lifts her arms up to let Meredith pull off her shirt, as soon as her shirt got thrown onto the floor Addie rested her head on Merediths chest while attaching her arms round Merediths waist and Meredith just pulls Addison closer to comfort her, they were sitting slightly upright so they could eat as they cuddled.

"Addie let's drink our protein shakes yeh"

"Emm ah I guess okay"

Meredith took Addisons shake and pressed it to her lips, Addison gulping the shake down in 1 sitting to get hers over and done with because she was clearly not mentally well, if she sipped it slowly she would never finish so she decided to chug it in one. Meredith on the other hand drank half of it now and ate a few slices of apple then continued stroking Addisons hair, plaiting and unplaiting as she did so.

"Mer can we have a bath I feel dirty and I really want to cut so please I need  a bath with you to make me feel better" Addie sobbed into Merediths arms even more as she said this.

"Of course my love okay you wait here and I'll go run us a bubble bath alright"

"Oka-ok-okay"

Meredith sauntered over to the en-suite to run a bath for the two of them she put her nicest bath milks in and bubbles as well, she went to retrieve Addie but the redhead couldn't breathe, Meredith shot over to her side and pulled her towards her

"Mer take this blade off me now!" Addie screamed into Meredith

"Babe did you cut yourself, I need to know I won't be mad I will just need to clean it up okay , relapsing in self harm is part of recovery"

"Okay Mer don't be mad I don't think it needs stitches but I I I I don't kno-know"

Addison turned her arm over to reveal one shallow cut which would heal just fine on its own, Meredith was relived at this because Addison had some cuts which were honestly so deep Meredith cried at the thought because she must have been in so much pain to be able to inflict that much pain upon herself.

"Okay Addie it's fine I'll put a plaster on it after our bath yeh"

"Okay Mer I love you"

Meredith picked Addie up and took her to the bathroom where she sat her down on the toilet and Meredith got into the tub and lifted Addie onto her lap so she could lean against her, Meredith massaged Addisons temples and loosened any knots in her back and neck, Addison couldn't help but moan in pleasure at this because she was so tight everywhere

"Oh god Meredith ahhm"

Meredith chuckles and continues to Addisons lower back and Addison arches her back and moans loudly at this intense relief she was getting

"Oh Jesus Meredith gosh"

After Meredith was done with that she shampooed and conditioned Addisons hair and then got her loofa and slowly started to rub body wash into Addisons porcelain skin, Addison enjoying every minute of this as Meredith moved to her thighs Addison gasped because it had been so long ,too long since she had been touched there

"Ohhhh Mer"

Meredith thoroughly enjoyed seeing Addison so pleasured and continued, eventually Meredith stopped and Addison swapped places with Meredith to return the favour. Addison started at Merediths torso as she moved down to her breasts she slowly rubbed the loofa over her nipples causing Meredith to groan, Addison moved down to her stomach eventually getting to her thighs which sent Meredith wild, Addison very softly brushed the loofa over the inside of her legs and Meredith let out a throaty moan.

"Oh yes yes Addison"

Addison continued in this manor and eventually Meredith curled onto her side resting her head on addies chest, she let out a long sigh and she started to softly cry.

"Mer what's wrong"

"This is so perfect but I don't think I deserve you Addie I really don't deserve anything, I'm struggling a bit but it's okay I have you to keep me grounded, I don't deserve this, I definitely don't deserve you addie".

"Meredith we only accept the love we think we deserve, you deserve all of my love and attention I love you Meredith grey whether you think you deserve me or not I will always love you endlessly".

With that Meredith let out another sigh and relaxed into Addison and the redhead just drew small circles on Merediths back to comfort her. Addison no longer felt urges to self harm she was content in this moment, it was just her and Mer nothing would stop them she was so happy she didn't want this moment to end but alas it had to.

"Mer we have sat here since 11 it's now almost 3 in the afternoon we need to get a quick snack okay because we technically missed lunch so we need to eat something before tea"

"Okay ads let's go see what I have in the house because I don't cook I used to rely on Izzie for all of that"

"Haha okay Mer"

Addison helped Mer out of the bathtub and they dried off and got changed into joggers, a oversized t-shirt and a hoodie, they both went down stairs and made crumpets with butter they both ate it without a fuss because they were both ecstatic with each other.

Later on they decided to curl up on the couch and watch notting hill a classic which they both loved, Addison kissed Mer on the cheek and Meredith snuggled into Addison kissing her on her collarbone and they finally settled for the night.

END CHAPTER

SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE I DIDN'T QUITE KNOW HOW TO END THIS CHAPTER SO HERE WE HAVE IT.