Oh shit

"Addison you need to calm down" the psych nurse was trying to calm Addison while another was quickly getting a sedative injection ready if need be.

Meredith ran through out of breath from taking the stairs all the way up to the psych floor
"Addie please Addie calm down" Meredith cried as she saw Addison bashing her head off the wall screaming and shouting Addison quickly turned round to see a red faced Meredith she quickly stopped what she was doing and surrendered, Meredith was surprised by this because she definitely thought Addison would need to get sedated

"Mer can you hold me please" Addison wailed it was the worst most heartbreaking sound Meredith had ever heard
"Of course Addison darling" Meredith ran over and scooped up Addison as she curled up on the bed with Addisons head in the crook of her neck, Meredith just played with Addisons hair rocking her calmly until Addison fell asleep. The next thing Meredith knew Addison was this time rocking herself back and forth saying something that wasn't in English Meredith immediately tried to calm her down but Addison punched her in the face.

At this point Meredith pressed the emergency button because she needed Addison to be sedated, finally a nurse came through with a sedative in hand passed it to Meredith and she administered the drug with little fuss from Addison because it all happened so fast she couldn't really comprehend what was happening.

Merediths POV-
I need to speak to doctor Wyatt, this cannot be happening to my poor Addison she needs to be on the correct medication and I'm going to make sure she gets the care she needs, I quickly ran off to dr Wyatt's office to go and tear her apart.

"DOCTOR WYATT" I bust into her office my blood boiling ready to attack her.

"Yes Meredith what do you need" doctor Wyatt calmly spoke to Meredith as per normal

"REALLY well maybe start by actually trying to help my fiancée get better, put her on the right medication because clearly the ones she's on DONT work at all and fucking get your shit together so I can have her back" Meredith shouted at her psychiatrist

"Meredith don't you think we have been trying to get Addison better, we needed to see if these meds would work for Addison for a few days obviously they don't and they make her psychotic, so we are changing her onto a different type of medication and mood stabiliser tomorrow morning okay so please, check your facts before coming in and shouting at me, I understand it's difficult watching your loved one in such a terrible state but Meredith you must be there for her, now please leave my office and go and be with her"

With that I stomped off in a huff to go back to see my Addie the love of my life.

Addison was sleeping when I returned to her room so I just quietly sat down in the chair beside her and rested my head on the foot of the bed while she rested. I was so worried about Addison she didn't deserve to be going through this I just want her to be back to her normal self all I want is for her to come back to me.

I awoke and Addison was still sleeping calmly which I was glad about but I saw her starting to stir slightly so I ever so slowly sat up but unfortunately Addison awoke and rubbed her eyes

"Hey mer c' mere" Addison said groggily as she patted her bed

Meredith clambered on her bed and Addison pulled her into her chest and Meredith started to sob

"Ads you scared me so much I I was so so ww-worried"

Addison just pulled Meredith closer while wrapping her legs round the blonde

"Shhh Mer it's okay I'm back now don't worry I love you I won't ever leave you I promise" Addison said stroking Merediths hair and burying her face into her neck kissing it lightly.

Suddenly Bailey and Dr Wyatt came into the room, Meredith was in a deep sleep so Addison hushed them as they entered her room

"This is the first proper sleep she's had in a while" Addison whispered, Meredith didn't need to tell her she wasn't sleeping for Addison to realise the dark circles under her eyes and the slight husk to her voice as well as Merediths lethargic state.

"Okay well we need to tell you that obviously this is your first day on your new meds but already there is a difference so we are hopefully only going to need to keep you here for another week for observation and hopefully this time next week you will be getting discharged" Dr Wyatt said rather happily

"Thank you doctor Wyatt I actually am feeling much better so thank you Meredith will be elated"

A few hours later Meredith awakes

"Hey mer hope you slept well, Dr Wyatt came to speak with me and she says hopefully after this week I can get discharged"

"Addie baby that's so good" Meredith says kissing Addisons cheek then snuggling back up to her before Addisons therapy session.

"Mer I love you I'm sorry I put you through this hell but I know this is hard on you as well so please tell me if your feeling shitty, I will be there for you when I get home and I'm sure Tina will be happy to come and comfort you if needs be"

"Addie I'm struggling but I'm talking to Dr Wyatt about it, it's fine I'm alright I've not self harmed or restricted and I'm feeling a lot better now I've been told your coming home soon, I mostly think it's the fact your not home I don't sleep well without you in fact I can't sleep without you so I think mostly it's due to exhaustion"

"C'mere Mer"

Meredith snuggled up to Addison while she rocked her to sleep like a small child but that's how they both coped along with skin on skin contact.

They both nodded off peacefully until Dr Wyatt burst in taking Addison to her next appointment.

END CHAPTER

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE I QUITE LIKE IT.