I see the light at the end of the tunnel.

The next few weeks after Addisons discharge went something like this.

Week 1:

Merediths POV-

Addison had come home from the ward this week and I was still quite worried about her, she was still unpredictable and nobody knew how she would react now that she was in her home environment. Yes her medication was working and definitely helping her psychosis but it's not certain that the meds will work as effectively as when she was contained in the ward with little to think about and nothing tangible that could potentially trigger her, that is what everyone feared. She seemed alright the first night was good the second was slightly more rusty I think she was just so nervous to be home and she probably felt as though she needed to be okay for a few weeks before she was allowed to break. Which wasn't the case but I know all too well the feeling of trying too hard to make your loved ones think you have progressed when really you haven't and your only surviving, barely...
The third night is when her body had eventually caught up with her state of mind, she was almost robotic while she was in hospital and her body was in auto pilot.

"MER" Addison screamed for Meredith
Meredith ran up the stairs to find Addison shaking and crying just holding out her arms for Meredith to scoop her up. She took Addison into her arms and stroked her hair

"Mer I'm so exhausted I'm so so tired I cannot do this Mer please hold me I can't breathe" Addison grabbed the front of Merediths shirt with one hand and clawing at her back with the other. It was heartbreaking Addison wanted out of her head so so badly that she was clinging onto Meredith, all she could do was rock her like a baby and whisper sweet nothings into her ear in hopes that she would eventually pass out due to her exhaustion

"Mer" Addison whimpered still clinging on for dear life
"Yes baby what do you need. What will help you"
"I I can you take off your shirt I I need to feel your warmth to to cal-calm me down mmmmer" Addison sobbed hardly being able to form coherent sentences

"Of course now you need to let go first love" Meredith pryed Addison off her and she swiftly took her t-shirt off and allowed Addison to snuggle up to her chest.

Meredith could see Addisons normally luscious red hair that was combed to perfection was now matted and lost all of its shine and volume.

"Hey ads do you want to have a bath, I'm sure it would be nice to feel somewhat refreshed"

"Yeh Mer that would be nice as long as your there with me because I don't think I have the energy to wash my own hair" Addison whimpered sheepishly still crying here and there

"I wouldn't have it any other way baby"

Meredith scooped Addison up and sat her on the toilet seat as she started to run the bath.

Meredith returned to Addison and helped undress her whilst doing the same to herself. Meredith popped Addison into the bath while slipping in behind her. She made sure to add the bath salts and lavender candles so it would be even more relaxing.

Meredith softly shampoos Addisons hair massaging her scalp as well making sure to really get in there, she then took some conditioner and she untangles the matts in Addisons hair with a comb finally she uses her body wash to freshen her up and she works out all of the knots in Addisons back and neck from where she had strained them trying to escape staff members.

Addison curled onto her side and wrapped her arms round Merediths waist and she finally fell asleep, Meredith picked Addison up drying her off with a towel before placing her in bed along with herself, she didn't bother putting on clothes because she wanted to be close to her fiancée she liked the skin on skin as much as Addison.
She wanted to relish every moment with her. Eventually the pair fell asleep with Meredith entangling her body with Addisons.

Day four Addison was still very exhausted so mostly spent the day catching up with sleep and snuggling up to Meredith

Day five Addison went to therapy at the hospital and then she went on a nice walk with Meredith, they even went to a restaurant for lunch which they hadn't done in a long long time, Addison was making good progress her medication finally was working.

Day six Addison went to a meeting with Bailey about her return to work and everything surrounding that, Arizona would be head of neo-natal while Addison was slowly getting back into work which Addison didn't mind at all, she was in fact relieved actually.

Day seven Dr Wyatt felt it okay that Addison be home alone so Meredith went into work, Addison mostly spent the day reading medical journals and her CPN came and visited. She did art and some of her exercises when she felt worried or depressed or when she missed Meredith.

Eventually after two more weeks off work Addison was deemed okay to return to work, this is where Meredith and Addisons life would change for the better.