Home

Addison came home a few weeks after her attempt when she walked through the door of Merediths house she saw her curled up on the couch with many many blankets, Addie sat down beside her and mer woke up pulling the covers away as she did so, Addison saw Merediths emaciated body, she clearly wasn't eating or sleeping for that matter.

"Hey mer babe have you been eating or sleeping you look awful I hope I didn't cause this"

"No I'm fine Addie get some rest I'm taking a bath if you want to join go ahead we are both tired or you can make tea, it's your choice"

"I'll take you up on that bath offer here let me run it for you"

Meredith was a skeleton Addison desperately wanted to make her feel better because she was feeling good, Addie was put on the correct medicine, that combined with cbt and dbt along with emdr therapy and regular cpn visits once a week. Addie was doing very well in fact she was no longer anorexic she was just underweight and gaining which made her feel a million times better.

Addison helped Meredith up the stairs and she went into the on suite and ran a bath while mer sat on the bed, Addie added some bubbles and bath salts She turned around and helped mer undress climbed into the bath Addison was propping Meredith up and Meredith started to cry

"Mer darling what's wrong"

"Addie I missed you so much I couldn't sleep without you there I couldn't eat because you weren't here, I'm glad your back I'm just so tired I'm trying I really am" Mer sobbed into Addisons chest

"Mer it's okay I'm here now I'm not leaving you" Addison whispered while stroking Merediths thin blonde locks

"Addie I'm cold I can't breathe ahh-ahddie Addie help please" Meredith was now hyperventilating and shaking worse than ever before

"Shhh shh I got you come on sit on my lap and lean against me babe"

Meredith curled on her side and lay her head on Addisons collar bone while wrapping her arms tightly round Addisons arm while the redhead held her waist in one hand and rubbed soothing circles on her back to calm her down, they both relaxed in the bath for a while soaking in the bath salts and bubbles eventually they had to get out because it was dinner time, Addison decided to order in a pizza for the both of them hopeful Meredith would eat.

"Mer the pizza is ready I'll bring it up and we can eat it on the couch yeh?" Addie shouted upstairs

"Yeh okay" a weak Meredith said

Addison brought the margarita pizza that she had ordered and started eating, Meredith just stared into the abyss bouncing her legs and scratching her arms raw.

"Mer it's okay you can eat look I'm eating, yes it's hard but trust me you will feel better" Addie reassured softly

"Addie can you hold me while I eat please I haven't had a proper meal in a week" Mer muttered

This broke Addisons heart so Addie finished her second slice and pulled Meredith onto her lap, she pulled her shirt off leaving her in a tank top and Meredith pulled her shirt off as well leaving her top half bare but she didn't care, she lifted a slice up to Merediths mouth, Meredith was so anxious it was obvious she wasn't doing very well but even so Meredith started taking small bites although she chewed them for a while each time, Addison was just happy she was eating something, Meredith had finished one slice and she was now crying

"Addie I can't eat anymore there is too many calories in this I- I I please I can't"

"Mer you need to eat I can go and make you a bagel and cream cheese with a banana on the side but you must eat it all or another slice of pizza, it's your choice"

"Okay I will take another slice of pizza"

" well done"

Meredith finished her second slice so Addie finished the rest of the pizza and dressed herself for bed and Meredith did the same, at this point Merediths stomach wasn't used to this much nutrition and food so her stomach started curdling and turning about causing excruciatingly painful cramps all night, Addison just rubbed her stomach gently putting pressure on the right places to relieve some of the cramping, she had to do this often with babies who had digestive issues this also seemed to calm Meredith down and eventually they both got to sleep.

The next morning Addison woke up and Meredith was hunched over the toilet throwing everything from the night before up, Addison rushed to the girl realising her stomach was really not used to being fed so she had to rethink her methods of getting Meredith to eat, she held her hair back and rubbed her back soothingly while Meredith continued to throw up bile at this point because there was no food in her stomach.

"I'm sorry Addison" Meredith gasped between breaths

"It's okay sweetie your just not used to getting this many all nutrients at once"

Meredith continued to throw up as Addison made her way downstairs to make a protein shake for Meredith so she could get nutrition and calories into her system. Addie called for Meredith to come down the stairs when she got no reply Addie went up to find Meredith lying in bed because she was so weak, she carried the weightless Meredith downstairs sat her on her lap and rubbed her back as Meredith slowly sipped her protein shake.

"Addie I feel sick but I don't want to throw this up I can't I want to get better so I can move on with my life"

"I know Mer it's okay I'm still on leave for another 2 weeks and you are off until further notice so I will make sure you don't vomit your breakfast up again"

"Thank you Addie"

Meredith and Addie fell asleep in each other's arms on the couch peacefully sleeping but Meredith was so sick she kept waking up screaming in pain, Addison didn't know what to do, she woke mer up and told her she's taking her to the hospital to get checked out.

"Addie I don't want anyone to see me, I want Bailey and no interns and definitely NO residents and you obviously"

"It's okay I already phoned in advance because I assumed this would be the case you have a private room Bailey is your dr and no interns or your friends will see you okay sweetie"

"Okay Addie"

END OF CHAPTER