Just when things were getting a bit better.

Addie had to stay in the hospital overnight and then she was on a 1-1 for a week in the psych ward until she was safe enough to come home with me. When Meredith collected Addison from the ward She was given a strict meal plan and some coping strategies to help her self harm cravings, this was all a good sign for her but Meredith was starting to feel dark and twisty once more.

She returned home with Addison and straight away Addie went to bed, Meredith was preparing dinner of roast chicken and some potatoes with gravy because Addison needed her protein, she called Addison down for tea and she managed to eat all of the chicken and a whole potato. Secretly though Meredith wasn't eating enough but She was so focused on Addison that she didn't care she wanted to help her new best friend.

Merediths POV
Addison fell asleep in my arms that night, I slowly got up from bed without waking Addie up, I went to the attic and got a box of my stuff which had my scalpel and a suture kit, I went into the bathroom downstairs so Addie wouldn't be able to hear me throw up, after that I promptly rolled up my sleeve cut really deeply into my arm and bandaged it up and went to bed without any other thought.

I woke up before Addison to make her breakfast I didn't have any myself and Addie wouldn't question it because I was stable in her eyes.I made some scrambled eggs on toast with some cheese and I filled a glass with water and her pills on the side, then I went and got dressed into my scrubs and put on a thick base layer with long sleeves that would hide my cuts from anyone's view. We went to the hospital and I told Addison I would meet her for lunch, I had loads of back to back surgeries with different attendings that day but I managed to not faint or give away that I was hurting inside. I met Addie for lunch I had a salad and Addie had a tuna sandwich with an apple, Addie managed one of the tuna sandwiches and the apple and she showed me her arms and legs in a on call room before returning to work.

I don't know why I was so triggered but I was clearly slipping into something I would soon be unable to control so I called for back up, I phoned Christina yang and she agreed to come from Switzerland to help the situation out because she was the one who got me through my last bad spot( with love and a lot of tough love to compensate for how nice she was being to me), Christina came the next day and she could tell by my glassy eyes I was not doing well.

SORRY FOR ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER IM EXHAUSTED FROM SCHOOL.