Happiest of days

The next morning Addison had a plan to propose to Meredith she knew exactly how she was going to go about this, she left early in the morning to prepare. Everyone in the hospital was in on it, even derek!

Meredith woke up without Addison beside her she started to panic until she was met with a note on Addisons pillow saying "don't worry all will be explained love Addison"

Meredith didn't know what to think at first she was still shaking from worry so she texted Callie (her best pal) 'Callie I'm scared is Addie okay'

*incoming text from Callie
'Yes Mer she is fine don't worry'

*deep exhale

Thank fuck Meredith was thinking at that point as she traipsed down the stairs to make herself breakfast, nothing too filling she was thinking so she decided on avocado on toast with some orange juice on the side, she didn't manage to eat all of her toast because Addison wasn't there and the change in routine knocked her a little but nevertheless she managed to eat something which was good.

Meredith just sat and chilled out on the couch and watched some below deck on the telly when she heard a knock on the door, she wondered who it could be because it was only 11:00 am and Addisons shift finished at 7:00.

"Hi is this Dr Meredith Grey?"

"Yes how can I help you?"

"I'm here for your dress fitting Addison sent me"

"Okay come in then"

Meredith was so confused as to why she would need a dress fitting but she went with it and she chose a pale powder pink dress and she paired that with some cream heels, her dress was quite low cut because whatever Addison was planning she wanted to look as sexy as possible by this time it was coming up for roughly 2:00 in the afternoon and she heard another knock at the door, it was a hair and makeup woman but again Meredith went along with it and she got her makeup nicely done and her hair was half down half in a bun and it was curled nicely, finally a note passed through the envelope box saying 'get your dress on a limo will be here to collect you soon.'

Meredith wore her sexy pink lingerie for Addison incase, and she put on her dress and shoes and stole one of Addisons Chanel clutch bags to keep her phone and house keys in, the limo had pulled up to her house and she clambered inside.

"Hey do you know where we are going?"

"I cannot tell you that I'm under strict rules doctor grey" the driver stated

Meredith found this quite strange but she let it go, the ride took half an hour and it pulled up in a field somewhere, Meredith got out and followed the fairy lights because the driver had told her too.

Meredith arrived and she was blown away by what she saw, there was a lovely fire going and fairy lights on the trees, all of her friends from the hospital were there and Addison was wearing a gorgeous red dress(Meredith loved seeing Addison in red!) Meredith slowly walked towards Addison with a beaming smile on her face, she eventually reached Addison and Addison got down on one knee

"Meredith from the day you walked into that supply closet and found me in a state I knew I loved you, you pulled me out of the darkness that had surrounded me I'm so grateful I don't know where I would be without you by my side, I love you dearly and I'm so so glad to call you my girlfriend but I want more, quite frankly I don't see myself with anyone else apart from you, so Meredith grey I want to ask you, will you marry me?"

"Of course I will marry you Addison I love you"

With that both of their lips crashed together and everyone clapped and cheered for the two of them, when the two pulled away everyone stayed for a little bit and they eventually went home as did Addison and Meredith, the two of them were the happiest they had ever been and you bet the two of them were not going to get much sleep that night.

END CHAPTER

Sorry this was shorter I've not really had any motivation to write but I wanted to get a chapter out as soon as I could so here we have it xoxoxoxo