Mokuna 26

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨'𝐬 𝐏

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐳𝐨'𝐬 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕

Maya was sitting across me, a blank expression on her face. I blurted out who I was and she didn't react, she just pushed me away and went back to her seat.

Am I stupid? Or am I just whipped?

It didn't take long before her eyes shut. She looked so peaceful. Her dark hair fell over her face, covering half of it. Her nose twitching with every breath she took.

Six hours later of awkward silence the plane landed. The captain's voice made Maya wake up. I suppressed a laugh when her eyes opened. She looked like she got ran over, her hair was pulled in four different directions and her mascara was smudge on her face. I definitely liked it more when her makeup was running down her face but for obviously different reasons.

Maya's gaze set on mine and her eyes rolled. And I'm the one with mood swings?

Note to self: Don't ever interfere with her sleep.

"È solo un'altra puttana con cui sta scopando" Marco's voice was intended to be a whisper, yet it wasn't.
(Translation: She's just another whore he's fucking"

My fist clenched at his words. This fuckers don't know the meaning of respect. Marco and Steffano were the bodyguards I had to bring along. I certainly didn't like them.

Maya ran her hand through her hair, it made it worst, and stood up "I really have to pee, again" She broke the silence. I nodded, watching her walk past me. The second she was no longer visible I made my towards the two assholes on the front side of the plane.

They were stretching out. I positioned my body in front of them, my hands crossed around my chest "Boss," Their voice came with a submissive tone "coast is clear. No threats. Your father wanted us to inform you that the rest of the family is already here awaiting for you." Steffano announced, accommodating his weapons

Family? More like a bunch of poisonous snakes.

"Thanks, anything else?" I spoke, hiding my irritation. Marco took the opportunity and replied "Yes. When you're done with her, send her my way. I want to have a chance with that whore too"

One second I was facing them. The other I had my gun pointed at Marco and my hand grasping his neck harshly. An ironic grin appeared on my lips "Marco, do you have a death wish?"

I tighten my hold around his throat. Red. His face was red. I love red.

He shook his head. His arms were trying to push me away by placing his filthy hands on my wrist "Next time you even dare to look in her direction I won't think twice before emptying my gun on your skull"

Marco's eyes rolled. He was losing conscious "Am I making myself clear?"

He pathetically nodded and I let go of him. Marco began to cough violently, his hand pressed around his chest. The abrupt sound of a door opening made me veer around. Maya was standing in the middle of the door. Her eyes looked at Marco then back at me.