Chapter 19

"W- what are we?", you ask hesitantly. Your voice shakes with your last word. He's silent for a few moments and you accept your rejection and try to move past it.

"What do you think?", he asks suggestively. A wave of relief washes over you but is replaced with a pressure to answer his question.

You want to tell him that you want to be together, you want to spend every night with him and that you want to be called his.

The only problem is, is that you're scared. You're scared of the possible rejection or the feeling of walking into the unknown.

"I guess I'm scared, I've never dated anyone before"

"Well, if it's any consultation, I've never dated anyone before", he says honestly. You feel a huge weight lift off your shoulders as he says this.

"Yeah, well maybe we can take everything a little further",even though your not looking at him, you can feel his face light up with joy.

"So, do you want to be my girlfriend?", he says almost bursting.

"Yeah, I would", a certain excitement develops in your stomach. That's it, it's now official.

You look up to him and plant your lips on his, you two manage to fit together like two perfect puzzle pieces. You were meant to be.

"Come on", he says as you break away from the kiss. He stands up and holds his hand out.

"Peter, where are we going, it's dark outside", you say taking his hand.

"That's my point", you don't know what he's talking about but your excited to find out. He walks both of you through to his room and lets go of your hand, shutting the door.

He pulls his hoodie over his head revealing his perfectly toned abs. Your eyes widen and you heart picks up speed, he catches you looking and gives you a quick side smile. He pulls his pants down and he's left with just his boxers.

He turn to his closet and pulls out his suit. He takes a few moment to get it on but every moment you watch contently at the way his beautiful muscles move.

"Ready?", he says breaking you out of your trance. You feel all flustered and hot.

"I need to go grab a hoodie if we're going outside", you go to turn round but he stops you.

"Here", he hands you his dark blue school hoodie. You look at him as you take it and you already feel butterflies in your stomach. Even more erupt when you pull it over your head and your nose is filled with the sweet smell of him.

He smiles at you putting it on and when your finished he doesn't hesitate to grab you round the waist and jump out the window.

You squeeze your eyes shut as you swing through the city. You can feel the wind through your hair and you can hear the car horns below you which is enough to enjoy.

You feel your feet land on the ground and you open your eyes. The soft wind is still blowing through your hair but it's less harsh now. Peter stands in front of you staring at you.

"What?"

"Your so beautiful", his lips form the biggest smile you've ever seen. You've never been told this before. Even your dad never said that to you.

"I- thank you"

"Here", he pulls you closer by your arms and points up to the night sky. Your eyes follow his hand and you're revealed to the starry night sky.

You can feel your eyes tear up as your eyes scan the night sky. You remember when you told Peter that you wanted to see this place at night. You hadn't though he'd remembered.

You look back down to peter and see he's already staring at you. His smile fades when he sees the tears.

"What's wrong, I'm sorry", he ushers towards you and grabs your hands in his.

"No, peter. I love it. I can't believe you remembered", you wrap your arms around his neck and his arms move to your hips.

"Yeah I remembered, how could I forget?"

"Aw peter, I don't deserve you", you grab his cheeks and pull him closer so your noses are nearly touching.

"No, I don't deserve you", he plants a small kiss on your nose. You stare into each others eyes for a few moments.

"Come on, let's watch the stars", you grab his hand and lay on the floor with Peter laying next to you.

You look up and stare into the perfectly beautiful night sky with your hand still in peters. For as long as you can remember, you've always wanted to watch the stars. Every time you tried to however, you would get caught by your dad and he would forbid you to ever do it again.

Now that your here, actually watching the stars with no fear of getting caught, you feel so alive. Everything about today has made you feel alive. Today has been one of the best days of your life. Maybe even the best.

You feel as though you're in a movie, normally you would see yourself as a side character but in this moment you feel almost like the main character, there's just one thing missing.

"Peter, can I play some music?"

"Yeah go ahead"

You pull your phone from your pocket and search for a song, you want a slow one, to fit the mood. You turn on the song, "thinking out loud" by Ed Sheeran. It's one of your all time favorites.

As soon as the song starts playing, you turn to peter.

"Peter, can we dance?", he turns to you and smiles swiftly before standing up and taking your hand.

He slowly pulls you in, letting your arms hug his neck as his hug your waist. Your head rests on his chest and his rests on your shoulder where he leaves little kisses.

You sway back and forth along with the music. Everything is perfect. Everything is how you would want it to be. Now you feel like a main character.

He pulls you away and spins you round, every second his eyes stay on you, analyzing your every move with a smile. When your done, he pulls you back in to him, giving you a small kiss on your cheek.

~~~~~~
I'm sorry if this seems rushed, it's meant to be. I wanted this relationship to be like that, very realistic and clueless. Y/n and peter don't really know what they're getting themselves into and I want to go over that in future chapters. So everything will fall into place don't worry :))

Question of the day: who's your favorite actor/actress?

My answer: I have to say will smith, I think he's incredible. He does such a variety of films and portrays the characters very well.