chapter 1 new home

"" thinking
**Action
()Calling/dogs talking

This is happening when the bakusquad, tsu, iida, and ochaco get adopted by all might's owner. They are at least 3 months old. Deku is not in the same place as them because she was born in her own house. Aizawa is not there yet either, but we will get to that part later. Also the owner is Mic and his wife Midnight. They have two kids, Aiko and Asahi. They're twins. They are 2 years old.

When Mic comes home with the dogs.

Mic: Babe, I'm back. *Walking through the door and into the kitchen*

Mid: Hey babe. Did u get the puppies? *Kisses Mic's cheek*

Mic: Yes I did get them, they are in the car. I got a husky, 3 German Shepherd, a Doberman and 4 Australian Shepherds. I think that's enough for now. By the way where is Toshi? *Walking to the door*

Mid: oh he is outside. I'll call him. *Walks outside to the backyard* TOSHI COME HERE BOY.

AM: *hears his name being called* woof! Woof! Woof! *Runs to the front of the house and jumps on Mic*

Mic: *laughs* heya boy. I got you some friends but they are puppies so ur gonna have to be careful with them okay. *Pets AM*

AM: Woof! (Yes! I will be careful. I will protect them forever!)

Mic: okay let me get them out the car. *Opens the door and the puppies fly out* Woah they are excited. *Laughs*

Mid: Awww. They are so adorable. {Yea she ain't a perverted woman in dis}

AM:( wow. Hi young pups. I am All Might. What are your names?)

Bakugo: (I AM BAKUGO. AND I AM THE LEADER OF THIS PACK YOU EXTRA.)

Kirishima:(woah call down Bakubro. Hey I'm kirishima and they are Iida, ochaco, tsu, sero, Mina, jirou, and that is denki. Nice to meet you all might.) *Wags his tail*

AM:(nice to meet you all. I hope you had a safe journey here. Anyways let me show you around.)

As he shows them around Nezu and Mineta sit in their room waiting to be let out.

Mineta:( ugh I'm bored. I wanna go outside to meet the new pups.)

Nezu:(Yes, I would also like to meet them. But we have to be patient. All might is probably showing them around.)

Mineta:(I wonder if there are any girls) *wags his tail fast and barks loud*

Just as he barked, Mic came and let them out.

Mic: Oops I almost forgot to let you guys out. My bad lil ones. *Scratches the back of his head*

Mineta and Nezu: *barks n goes outside*

While they do that, in another part of town. We see aizawa, monoma, todoroki and Sabrina being dropped off on the side of the road by their owner.

Owner:*tosses them out of the car and drives away*

Why are they being abandoned? Well it's because the owners family left because they didn't want to be in the same house as the dogs. They wanted the dogs to be outside but the owner didn't want them outside. So they left and the owner got mad and beat them and then tossed them on the side of the road.

Aizawa: *groans and gets up* hey guys are you alright?

Monoma: yep perfectly fine *rolls eyes and gets up*

Todoroki: I'm fine *shakes water off*

Sabrina: yes I am fine but how are u Zawa?

Aizawa: *sighs* I'm fine, just a little hurt but I'll be okay. *Walks to an alley and lays down* We should get some rest and figure out what to do tomorrow.

Sabrina: I guess your right. Come on you 2 get some sleep. Ur puppies so u have to get ur sleep. *Walks over to aizawa and lays next to him*

Monoma and todoroki: whatever *lays next to them and sleeps*

While they sleep, mic and midnight are out walking with the kids.

Mic: this is peaceful. We should do this often don't ya think?

Mid: yea. I miss spending time with the kids as a family. Maybe when the puppies get older we can bring them as well. *Walks and sees Emi and Snipe* Look Babe, it's Emi and Snipe.

Mic: oh yeah. *Walks over to them* Hey guys! How have you been?

Emi: *sees them and waves* We have been fine. We got a new dog juh yesterday and he is a great dog. How is Toshi? Have you been trying to find him a mate?

Mic: oh he is fine. He is watching the new pups we got today. And no we haven't been trying to find him one. *Laughs* Tbh I don't think he wants one.

Snipe: why u think that? *Raises eyebrow*

Mic: well you see people have been trying to breed their dogs with him but he just won't cooperate. The last dog he bred was a brown husky and she was a beauty.

Emi n mid: "could he want to breed her again?"

Snipe: oh well it's possible that he wants to breed with the same dog instead of going to a different one.

Mic: well u might be right but the owner of that husky hasn't come back so he is going to have to wait. Anyway it was nice talking to you guys but we got to get going. See you later.

Emi n Snipe: bye guys

And end of chp 1. Also should I get mineta a girlfriend? I hope you guys enjoy my story. See ya in chp 2.