chp 7 DOGNAPPED!!

It has been 9 months and deku has had her babies. She had 4. 2 boys and 2 girls. They all look like their fathers but have aizawa's personality. The pups are at least 2 months old and love to follow aizawa around and sleep all day.
Deku is now in a field watching sheep. The rest of the dogs are in their own field watching over animals. It is now getting dark and deku decides to walk home. As she was walking home, someone walks up from behind her and hits her in the head with a bat.  The person takes her away. (Yes the person is a villain from the movie and show) While she is being taken away, at the house, bakugou, dabi and aizawa are freaking out because she hadn't come home yet.

Kirishima: hey guys I think you should calm down a bit. You do have kids around you know.

Bakugou: SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR. YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT HER SINCE ALMOST EVERY MALE AROUND HERE LIKES HER.

Kirishima: I mean yea I'm worried but she is a big girl. She can handle herself. We can see where she is in the morning.

Bakugou: Tch.... I will beat your ass. Dumb Idiot.

Aizawa: *sighs* she wouldn't be this late coming home tho. So what makes tonight different.

Dabi: *growls* if anything happened to her someone has to die.

Aizawa: *sighs* let's get some rest we can search in the morning.

They all go to sleep.

Okay so dis is part of it. I will do the next part whenever I can. 🤦🥺