chapter 3

I left off with dabi, toga and shiggy getting dropped off and now it's time for Momo tokoyami and ojiro. Let's get started.

We see bakugo, todoroki, kirishima and monoma under a big tree in a field with sheep.

Kirishima:(hey I heard that we are getting some new dogs. I wonder what they will be like.)

Bakugo:(WHO CARES ABOUT SOME SHITTY DOGS. THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF FUCKING SPACE.)

Kirishima:(eh Bakubro, I don't think you will be able to get a mate with the way your acting.)*laughs nervously*

Todoroki:(yes indeed he is right.)

Bakugo:(Tch. Whatever)*lays down and watches the sheep*

While they do that. Momo's owner arrived and is talking to Mic and midnight.

The owner: thank you so much for taking them in. I will miss them a lot. But I know they are in good hands.

Midnight: yes of course. They will live happy lives here. So you have nothing to worry about.

The owner: yes of course I know that but let me get them out the car because I have to go. *Gets them out the car* bye my babies I will miss you. *Gets in car and leave*

Mic: well guys welcome to your new home. You can walk around and get to know everyone. They are scattered everywhere though. *Walks in the house with midnight*

Momo:(I think we will be fine here. I hope they have Huskies)

Tokoyami:(they probably do have them we just have to find them)

Mic comes outside with dog food and feels everyone's bowl and he calls for them all and they come running. When Momo saw the wolves she got scared and hid behind Mic.

Mic: hey hey hey. Don't be scared they are friendly. They don't like to be around the others though but toga will like you. So don't be scared okay lil lady. Besides you have husky buddies even though they are boys. "Now I gotta find another female"

Todoroki:( hi I'm Todoroki)*wags tail* "she is cute"

Momo:( H-hi I'm M-momo. N-nice t-to meet you) "Omg he is hot"

Mina:(I SHIP)

Tokoyami and Tsu are getting to know each other far away from the rest of them and the same goes for ojiro and toga, iida and ochaco, denki and jirou, and Mina ran to go play with her toys.
Kirishima, bakugo and monoma walked back to the tree. Aizawa is sleeping. While all of this is happening Mic is talking to the person that has deku.

Mic: (so you saying that Toshi bred your dog and you want to give me a girl?)

The lady: (yes and I will be bringing the mother so she can get bred by him again. I will be there in two days. Is this alright with you?)

Mic: (yes this is alright with me. I don't mind. It seems that Toshi has been waiting for her for a while because he would not breed with any other dog.)

The lady: (oh how unfortunate that is. I apologize that he was behaving that way. If that was the case I would have took her to see him again. My deepest apologies.)

Mic:(oh it's fine. But I will see you in two days. I have to feed my dogs they tend to get a lil upset when I don't. Talk to you soon.)

The lady: (okay bye.)

Mic: ughh I finally found her for you Toshi. Just wait for a few days and you will have her. "She might be the last dog I get"

Outside with the dogs.
Aizawa:*groans*

Dabi-:*wakes up and sniffs the air* (Hey he's coming with food.)

Aizawa:(mhm. I wanna sleep, wake me up when something interesting happens)

Dabi:(okay) *yawns*

Mic: okay let's go get Toshi. *Walks to Toshi* hey Toshi come on. Let's get you cleaned up.

AM:*barks* (what do I need to get cleaned for. I mean I'm not complaining but why?)

Time skip 2 days

Deku and her mom made it to Mic's house and they are sitting in the car.

Deku:(Mom I'm nervous what if they don't like me? What if I need up? What if -)

Inko:(Izu baby calm down. They will like you. Your dad is here I believe. I kinda remember this place. But you will be alright.)

The lady walks back to the car and Inko gets out and walks over to Toshi.

Toshi:(What is that smell?) *He follows the scent. He ran into inko and looks up and is shocked* I-inko is that really you?

Inko:(hi Toshi it's been a while.) *She turns around to let him sniff while wagging her tail*

Toshi:(oh so after this your leaving again?)

Inko:(yes sadly)

Anyway they are breeding in front of the house without a care in the world. While they doin that Mic walks outside and facepalms because his dog is actually breeding the same dog as before. Anyway they still at it and Aizawa walks around the corner and sees what's going on and walks to Mic and sits down.

Aizawa:(Jeez right in the yard. Aye man you do know that there are kids running around right)

AM:*panting and still going* (yeah but they are not around and I have been waiting to do this for a year and a half)

Inko:(hi I'm inko and sorry you have to see this)

Am gets her pregnant. And the lady goes to get deku out the car.
When she gets out aizawa sits there with his tongue hanging out his mouth.

Mic:wow she's a pretty dog. Hey Toshi dis is your daughter.

Am:(what?! Inko this is my baby girl?)

Inko:(yes Toshi this is izuku your daughter)

Deku:(uhm hi) *she walks to AM and sniffs him*

While she does that Zawa walks behind her and sniffs her butt.

Deku:*blushes*( H-hi I'm izuku nice to meet you)

Zawa:(hi I'm aizawa but u can call me Zawa cutie)

Deku:(okay) she walks away and aizawa follows.

Then inko leaves and the rest of the dogs come back to eat but when they get back they see aizawa wagging his tail for the first time in a year.

Bakugo:(what's got him excited)

Kirishima:(eh I don't know but this is a first)

Then they see what he is excited about and bakugo, kirishima, sero, shiggy, and dabi wag their tails and blush.

Deku walks away and goes to the field but little did she know that 5 more boys were chasing after her along with aizawa. Mic walks outside and sees what's happening and walks back in shaking his head.

End of chapter 3