chp 8❤️ pt 2 of dognapped

Everyone went to sleep worried about what happened to deku. So morning came n everyone was looking for her n they got to the hill n found her scent n followed it to a patch of blood.

Kirishima: hey guys! Are u thinking wat I'm thinking?

Aizawa: if ur thinking she got dognapped then we're all thinking it. Someone go get Hizashi while the rest of us stay here.

Iida: I'll go get him (takes of while barking)

While he goes to get Mic everyone else is sitting around the puddle of blood wondering how she got dognapped. When iida arrives wit Mic on his tail Mic gasps n runs back towards the house.

Mic's POV
I was chilling in my house watching TV n eating breakfast when iida burst thru my door barking n dragging my pant leg towards the front door. I got up n followed him to see wat the problem was. He led me to the hill where the dogs all hang out n I notice deku wasn't wit any of them n they all were here. I come closer n see a puddle of blood n I automatically know she got dognapped. I ran to my house n told midnight n pulled out my phone n called the cops. They get here n I lead them to the spot n they said they would find her cuz they have been getting reports of dogs going missing. So I have to wait until they get back to me about the situation.

Deku POV
The last thing I remember is walking back home n getting hit in the back of my head. I wake up in a cramped cage. I look around n hear other dogs barking. I see a doberman in a cage next to me he looks bad.

Deku: excuse me but where are we?

Doberman: *sighs* young one we are in a barn where ppl make dogs fight for a living. Trying to get money off of us. *looks at her* ur a beautiful husky they may just use you for breeding.

Deku: breeding!? But I don't wanna b bred but strangers. I wanna go home back to my family n my kids.

Doberman: hon most of us want to go to a home but we will most likely end up in a shelter n put down bcuz ppl will think we will attack them since we been here longer.

Deku:*sighs* I'm really sorry. Wats ur name?

Doberman: my name is Trevor. What's urs? (Yep I added a new character lol)

Deku: my name's deku n I will help u get out then u can come stay wit me n my family on the farm.

Trevor: hmm sounds cool but don't make promises unless u can keep them.

Deku: I can keep promises.

Then the door bangs open n a man drags a dead dog to the back of the barn n comes back n gets Trevor but he is already used to it so he lets it happen.

Deku: Trevor where is he taking you!? *Whines*

Trevor: *looks back at her* he is taking me to fight someone. I'll b back okay. Won't worry about me

Deku: but I have to worry ur my friend.

Trevor: I'll b alright. Calm down for me.

Trevor is taken to fight. He wins by killing the other dog. He is brought back to his cage n he sees deku is sleeping. His only wish is for her to get out of there unharmed. He sits there for a minute n then goes to sleep.

Alright everyone done with part two of dognapped. Hope u enjoy