chapter 4

In the last chap we saw deku getting followed by 6 people. Monoma was nowhere around when deku came but he will show up in this chapter.
(Q: should I do POV's? I mean I think I should but I rlly don't know.) Anyway on with the story.

) Anyway on with the story

This is Deku. Just her tail is curlier at the end and her eyes are green (sorry about the color mix up but u may choose a different eye color if You like) and she's a little smaller than that.

Monoma POV
I was chilling by the lake yesterday because I wanted to be by myself. I got tired of being around the others. I heard Mic calling out for us to go eat but I'm not really hungry. While I was sitting there I heard fighting and I peeked my ears up and ran towards the noise. When I got there, the first thing I saw was this beautiful white husky. I stopped in my tracks and stared at her. I think she noticed and walked up to me.

Deku POV
I was sitting by a tree and I turn around to find 5 dogs and a wolf sitting behind me. I chose to ignore them, but then I felt someone sniff me and I flinched. I looked up to see a black wolf. He had pretty blue eyes you could get lost in. So I decided to speak to him.

Deku:(H-hi) *wags tail a little*

Dabi:(Hey cutie) *sees her tail wag and starts wagging his tail*

Bakugo sees this and gets mad. He gets up and walks to deku's face and licked her ears.

Deku:*wags her tail a lot* (Hi I'm izuku but you can call me Deku)

Bakugo:*wags tail* (I'm bakugo)

Then everyone else walked up and introduced themselves. But somebody wanted the attention to themselves but that wasn't gonna happen. Dabi got into a fight with shiggy because shiggy was getting all the attention.
Back to deku...
I was watching them fight and I couldn't help but think to myself why are they fighting then I see this cute brown n white husky running towards them but stopped and looked at me. I decided to introduce myself to him cuz he was staring at me a lot.

Deku: (Hi I'm izuku. Who are you?)

Monoma:(ehh I-I am M-monoma and I have to say that it is an honor to be in your presence. You are really beautiful.)

Deku:*blushing a lot*(t-thank you monoma-kun)

I walk away with monoma and we had a nice time together. I just hope the others stop fighting. I don't like it when people fight over me.

Okay so we juh gonna skip to 5 months later and it's fall.

Deku:"it's kinda chilly out here" *looks at Aizawa and walks over to him* (Aizawa-kun can I lay with you?)

Zawa:*looks up and blushes* (uhm sure why are you cold?)

Deku:(yes I am cold) *lays down next to aizawa and goes to sleep*

Zawa:"damn I hadn't seen her since the incident that happened by the tree." *Sighs*

Sero POV
I was walking around looking for Izu. I went around the corner and I saw her laying with Aizawa. I am not the jealous type of dog, like the others. I was worried. She was probably cold and asked to lay with him. So I walked away n let her be. I went to the barn and jumped in some hay and went to sleep.

Shiggy POV
I was mad at dabi for trying to keep Izu all to himself. She really pretty. I got tired of fighting with him n went in the woods. I like being in the woods it's peaceful.

Aizawa POV
We were laying there and all of the sudden, I smell something sweet. smelled like honey and cookies. I smelled around for it and then I realized that it was izuku. She was ready to breed. I mean this is a bad time to go into heat but oh well it's not her fault. I decided to wake her up.

Zawa:(izuku wake up)

Deku:(no one more minute)

Zawa:(no wake up. U smell like honey and cookies.)

Deku:(oh no. Aw man I usually take medicine when this happens) *whines*

Zawa:(it's okay)*licks her face*

Deku gets up and wags her tail. Aizawa sniff her and was going to pounce but then AM came.

AM:(hey izuku.)

Deku:(uhm hi. What did you need?) *She swirls her tail around while Zawa sniffs*

AM:*notices* (So I Kno that I'm your dad and all but I haven't talked to you since you got here and I am sorry n also aizawa what are yo-)

Before he even got finished wit his sentence Zawa jumped on deku's back n got to work.

Zawa:(hey. I couldn't help it. Hell it was getting stronger by the second and it's great that you're her father considering you bred her mom in front of me.) *Panting*

AM:(yea sorry bout that. But I should get going seeing as you two are busy.)*walks away*

This continued for another 30 minutes before 6 people came and saw Zawa get off her back.

Bakugo:(HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO DEKU YOU PRICK?!)

Deku:(bakugo calm down. I let him do it)

Bakugo walks up to her and sniffs. He notices her tail swirling and smirks. He sniffed some more and then she started to walk away cause Mic called them for dinner. Zawa and bakugo walk closely behind her and Mic is wondering what happened but thinks nothing of it. While they eat dabi smells deku and jumps on her back.

Mic's POV
I was walking back outside but when I get there I see Dabi on Izuku back. I finally put the pieces together and I went and grabbed Izu and took her to a secluded area away from the others. I thought about why Zawa and bakugo was so close to her then it hit me. They must have already bred her. So I went to get those two and Dabi and I put them in the pen with her and walked away.

This will continue in the next chapter.