chapter 10 Free at Last

Last chapter deku's family was on their way to her location n don't none of the dog fighting people know which is a good thing. It will take them at least 4 hours to get there so they should b there in the afternoon. Mic and midnight left the other dogs at home because they didn't want to bring them Incase some ppl escaped n ended up taking a few dogs wit them. So they didn't want their dogs taken from them.
The next few hours felt tense for dekus owners. They felt worried because they didn't know what condition she was in and they knew it was going to take a lot of TLC to get her back to her happy go lucky self. But either way they would b patient wit her and plus she has other dogs that love and care for her. Mic and the police arrived at the location and started a plan to get the dogs out. They started their plan n it was going smoothly until they got to the place where all the dogs were being kept. They saw all the dogs n backtracked outside n called back up. Lots of back up since there were tons of dogs. So Mic went in first n he was looking for Deku n he found her but he needed a key to unlock the cage. He got her out n saw that she wasn't gonna leave without her new friend so he got her friend out too. The cops caught some of the men but the others got away but they weren't the important ppl. The other local ppl rescued the dogs n they all went somewhere safely.

When Mic brought Deku n her new friend home. Her babies and bfs surrounded her and her friend (I forgot wat I named him sorry) bakugo being bakugo ended up trying to start a fight with him. Deku being the sweetest dog in the universe stopped him n told him his life story so now bakugou has new respect for the dog for going through that rough stuff. But the thing that is on her mind is "wat will happen to all those other dogs if they don't find new homes".
They lived the rest of their life happy and her children got adopted by other ppl and deku had more children.
Well guys it may be a lil short but I did it. I may just end up creating a story based on the movie Spirit bcuz I love love love the movie. May also do one on ice age. But we will see. Sorry it took ForEver to update. I was busy sorry. But I have been reading some stories n I have to say I love them. I finished some stories in a couple hours n some on a day. They were amazing stories. ❤️