part twenty seven

*disclaimer: violence ahead*

Harry Styles

We have a lot of work to do. And very little time to do it.

Zayn called me early this morning saying he has information about Damien that I need to be made aware of right away.

Damien has bad intentions and he wants to hurt Lydia, and there's not a doubt in my mind that he'll try again...so we need to stop him before he gets the opportunity.

I've spent the day with Lydia and Daisy, just trying to relax after the night we endured. We didn't leave the house, we just took everything slowly and used each other for support like we always do. 

We haven't really talked about the events of last night.

She's been quiet. I think she's still processing everything that happened and that's understandable. I've been trying to appear like I'm fine but I'm actually really scarred by what happened.

For hours I thought she was gone, but in reality Damien was playing mind games. All I can think about is seeing her step out of her mom's car when I finally made it to her parent's house. My heart was pounding the whole way there.

The fear of losing someone you love is intense and it's raw. I feel that fear everyday but last night it almost came true.

I'd say I wouldn't wish that feeling upon my worst enemy, but I'm not that classy. If I could make Xavier or Damien or my mother feel that pain, I would.

I'm gonna see Richardson again soon to see if he has any resources to help me. I'm still mostly just going to sessions for Lydia but they are slowly helping.

He told me that healing is a process, and I'm only at the beginning so I need to have patience.

It's much easier said than done.

Because how am I supposed to heal when horrible things keep happening? Stitched up wounds continue to be reopened and there's only so much I can take.

I'm not the same person I was when I was 23 and 24. I don't want to be violent or malicious.

The thought of running away with Lydia and Daisy has crossed my mind more than once. Changing our names and taking them out of the country, basically falling off the face of the earth and just starting over...some may say it's over the top but it's what we'd have to do unfortunately.

But I can't abandon our friends. If we left, we'd have to take them with us. Same goes for Lydia's parents.

I know that the only way out of this is to fight.

It's late at night. Lydia and Eliza are asleep while Niall, Zayn, Louis and I are all downstairs in the kitchen.

Zayn did some digging and found out some things about Damien that he says we should know.