part six

"Lyds..."

A familiar voice fills my mind.

"Lydia." It speaks again.

My eyes slowly flutter open as my body wakes up, seeing the blurry image of Harry crouched in front of me as I laid on the bed.

"Harry?" I mumble in my half asleep state, taking in his appearance.

He gently rubs my arm as I slip out of my sleeping state. I look up at him, seeing his features more darkened than usual because the lights in the room weren't on.

"What time is it?" I say in a tired voice.

"4:45. I wanna take you somewhere. Take your time waking up, though." he says.

My mind was still stuck on the fact that it was barely five in the morning. Where could this man possibly want me to go at this time in the morning?

Harry gets up from the side of the bed, standing tall.

"Oh," he begins. "and wear your swimsuit under your clothes."

I sit up, still a little disoriented and sleepy. I rub my eyes as I force myself to crawl out of the silk, comfy bed that we'd only spend one more night in.

My feet shuffle against the carpet, the soft fibers filling the inbetweens of my bare toes. I go to my suitcase and take out the bathing suit I packed. It was just a basic red bikini. Then, I grab a pair of sweats and a tank top to throw on over top.

I go to the bathroom, freshening up and sliding the bikini onto my body. I really never thought I'd wear a bikini again after having a baby. My body took so much time to go back to its original form. I never took the time to think about the consequences of post-birth.

But eight months later, everything is back to normal now.

I tie the bikini straps behind my neck and throw on the white top and the black sweats. I wasn't really sure why Harry wanted to go swimming at five in the morning, but I'm just not gonna question it. Maybe he just wanted an early start to the day so we didn't spend it sleeping.

After combing through my hair, I walk out of the room, seeing the rising sun beaming through the large window as I go down the spiraled staircase to meet Harry downstairs. I saw him in the kitchen from the living room, getting a better look at him now that the lights were on.

He had a white t shirt on, his cross necklace hanging over the thin fabric. He was also in his blue swim shorts. I've only ever seen him wear them one other time, but blue was a great color on him. His face was clear while his hair was a mess of curls, as always.

He was packing his backpack full of drinks and food, peacefully rummaging around the kitchen while whistling softly.

"Babe?" I grab his attention as I walk into the kitchen.

He immediately stops what he's doing and looks at me with a glowing white-toothed smile. "Hi." he says cheerfully, outstretching his arms for me to walk into.

He seems very happy today.

"Where are we going?" I say as I walk into his embrace. He wraps his arms around me as I look up at him, his hand running down my back.

"I wanna check out the beach before anyone else gets there." he says.

God knows we'll be the only two people there at the break of dawn.

"Why couldn't we have just gone at night?" I chuckle slightly as I ask the question.

"Did you forget about the sunrise, Mrs. Styles?" he says while looking down at me with a smirk.