Two

Third POV:

After the deities agreed to send me back to 1981, my world went dark and I felt a weird sensation in my head before it cleared and I found myself in my 1 year old body once more. I realised I was being carried out of the house by someone. I lifted my head off of their shoulder, only for my emerald green eyes to lock with pained but loving grey eyes. He had shoulder length black hair and a very young face. It was a 21 year old Sirius Orion Black. My godfather, who I hadn't seen for 163 years.

"Pa'foo," I whimpered.

Tears were streaming down his face as he bounced me on his hip. He offered a shaky smile and kissed my forehead.

"It's alright Hadrian," he whispered.

I shot him a confused look at the name but he clearly took it as a sad look as he hugged me tighter. I decided to ask the deities about it when they came to get me from the Dursley's.

When Hagrid arrived, I was surprised to see that Sirius did actually try and take me with him instead of going after Peter straight away but Hagrid was adamant that he took me because Dumbledore told him to. That made me a little angrier at the ancient wizard, who I had only just realised I was actually older than.

Like the last time, Sirius gave Hagrid his motorcycle and we flew off into the night, whilst he went to find  Peter.

When we landed, I was passed to a younger looking Dumbledore than I remembered. I then realised that he was only in his very early 100's by this point and not the 116 year old or the portrait I remembered him as.

I looked up from my place in his arms to see Minnie as I called her when I joined the auror corps. She was a very close friend until her death.

She smiled at me slightly, clearly feeling awful that I was already an orphan at only one years old.

"Good luck Hadrianus Potter," Dumbledore said.

HADRIANUS?!! God fucking hell why in merlins saggy melons is my name Hadrianus?! How bloody posh does my name need to be!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

When the three adults left, the right deities popped into existence and raced over to me. I glared up at them as I knew they'd chosen the name.

"Awww, you're so cute as a babe!" Beauty squealed.

I tried to glare even harder but it only made them laugh. Death gently picked my up and cradled me to his strong chest. It felt exactly as though I was being hugged by my own father.

"Sorry to say young master, but you merely look like an angry puppy when you glare as a baby. It doesn't quite strike fear into people's hearts as it did when you were older," Chaos quipped.

I rolled my eyes and snuggled into Death because sue me, it was fucking cold.

"Oh is our young baby master cold? I'll place a warming charm on you Hadrianus," Life cooed.

I huffed childishly at them, "why is my name 'adri'nus?"

They all laughed at my baby voice and how I was unable to say my name properly, whilst I cringed at it.

"Ah that would be my fault young master, you see Harry is such a common name and it is not fit for our master! So we gave you a proper wizarding name! Hadrianus Jameson Conrad Potter-Peverell is your full name but just use the initials H•J•C•P as it doesn't show which name it means, whether it's Potter of Peverell." Time replied calmly.